Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

I can’t see Gase tying himself to Tannehill yet again. But on the other side he did force a few of his former players he was familiar with on Miami so who knows
I think he’d take him as a vet presence/backup for Rosen.

I'd take a ham sandwich and a coke at this point.
Oats and Soda

91JMtRS68zL._SY355_.jpg

BGFan44CUAAFCst.jpg

Hasn't reached his ceiling yet huh? RT the man with unlimited potential.

Foles, proves what good coaching can do
Foles couldn't get the time of day after what Fisher did to him

Always believe that RT can be an effective QB without ridiculously bad circumstances he always faced...but I know excuses...whatever
I just know all here would have thought Foles was pure trash too after the Rams experience

Anyway this ship has sailed...just saying I appreciate the job he did and wish him well

Cleo Lemon and those other QBs weren’t top 8 picks either. The standard for Tannehill with his draft pedigree shouldn’t have been just be better than Cleo lemon.

I don't remember Thill going on the campaign trail saying pick me at 8. He wasn't a first round pick but everyone wanted a new QB taken in the first.

I love how, OH now we need to upgrade the o-line for the future QB, but hey let Thill have trash coaching and o-line for 7 years. Priceless. What happens if we actually get a Tua type and don't upgrade the line? Who is to blame then?

Man you guys are harsh
Ok if you think he has got to go but after years of Cleo Lemons, etc... the guy was a warrior for 7 years with us and had some pretty good games with trash coaches and garbage OL's

Not much class in this thread so far IMO
You are comparing a top 10 pick with Lemons? Really?

He played 7 years with us and made a boat load of money and we wasted 7 years. The separation should have come after his rookie contract. Maybe even better after the 3-year out-clause we had.

You are comparing a top 10 pick with Lemons? Really?

He played 7 years with us and made a boat load of money and we wasted 7 years. The separation should have come after his rookie contract. Maybe even better after the 3-year out-clause we had.
He’s comparing apples and oranges...or I guess in this case apples and lemons

Back
Top Bottom