Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

You are comparing a top 10 pick with Lemons? Really?

He played 7 years with us and made a boat load of money and we wasted 7 years. The separation should have come after his rookie contract. Maybe even better after the 3-year out-clause we had.

Just making the point of all the total crap QB's we witnessed over the previous years prior to RT

It all comes down to how teams feel about this QB draft class, because the free agent options outside or Bridgewater suck. Can't see a playoff caliber team taking a chance on Winston.

I think a team like the Jaguars would make a great fit for Tannehill. Dominant defense, top notch running game, and a nice group of young receivers. All he'd need to do is manage the game and not turn the ball over.

If we can get a 3rd/4th.... Great. If not, then just take whatever. Time to move on.

Foles, proves what good coaching can do
Foles couldn't get the time of day after what Fisher did to him

Always believe that RT can be an effective QB without ridiculously bad circumstances he always faced...but I know excuses...whatever
I just know all here would have thought Foles was pure trash too after the Rams experience

Anyway this ship has sailed...just saying I appreciate the job he did and wish him well

Foles proves that he only really plays well on very good teams. Nick Foles abilities limit which teams he can play and excel on, there are only a handful of really good elite caliber teams so he's no good for more than half the league. If the Eagles release Foles and he went to an average team we would see who Nick Foles really is.

He's be a good fit in Washington actually. With Alex Smith likely done, and not in position to draft high, Tannehill would fit in their run-focused offense. If I were to bet, I'd say he ends up there or Jacksonville.

Gase might be in the running for the AZ job considering two coaches have already turned down interviews. I wonder if Gruden is moving on from Carr. He only has a $7.5M dead hit. Gruden likes TannEhill.

Just making the point of all the total crap QB's we witnessed over the previous years prior to RT
It is true, there was crap before him, but does that mean we should settle for average? Because regardless, the facts will show, Tannehill has been, and will be, average. I believe that, even if / when he does end up with a new team.

I wish him well, if he moves on - obviously not if it seriously impacts the fins (ie, playing against them, or playing in AFC etc). But he deserves success. Good pro, works hard, tough, didn't complain.

I think a change of direction is best for both. But I don't think we'll get higher than a 5th, with his contract. Teams know we want to move on, so they can wait for him to be cut.

You are comparing a top 10 pick with Lemons? Really?

He played 7 years with us and made a boat load of money and we wasted 7 years. The separation should have come after his rookie contract. Maybe even better after the 3-year out-clause we had.

Better yet, he never even should have been drafted by this incompetent organization to begin with.

We should have passed on him and let Seattle draft him, as it was widely reported that Carroll was fond of him but took RW in round 3, since he accurately predicted that RT would not be available @12 where they picked.

Gee wiz, I wonder if he would have had more success in Seattle with Carroll than he would have had here with Queasy...

None of our crap QBs ever had the chance of 7 years, 2 different HCs, several different OCs, dozens of different WRs, OL players etc.
The Dolphins partnered the guy with more players and coaches in a 7-year span than a top hooker has Johns in that same time span.

If you continuously exchange variables and leave one constant and the results remain continuously shitty you might want to look at the only constant in that equation.

Last edited:
I could argue his top 8 pick pedigree was slammed out of him by some of the worst OL play ever witnessed also saying he had very few weapons in place making below average receivers look somewhat good

I just do not agree with trashing the guy who took a beating week in and week out for all those years

Excuses....Russell Wilson has been sacked just as much as Tannehill, per game. The difference is that Wilson is light-years beyoind Tannehill in the quarterback department.

I'm still waiting for those fools who compared Tannehill to Wilson, Luck, etc.

When they come around, you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.

Damn, it’s like a bunch of bitter exgirlfriends in this thread.

Tyrod ****ing Taylor was had for a third. That’s the minimum you ask for in return, but I’d ask for a second since Tannehill has been much better than Taylor. You guys need to get this Mike Tennenbaum bullshit out of your head and stop giving away resources because your little feelings are hurt he didn’t win a super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom