Dolphins Gm: Not Tanking In '19, Despite Rebuild | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gm: Not Tanking In '19, Despite Rebuild

That was about as much attention wh0ring as your idiotic statement about Luke starting was.
As far as knowing who will be what and where, you are as clueless as anyone here. Especially foolishly suggesting that Luke will start day one.
The crazy thing is that I never said Luke Falk was starting. I could have used Brock Osweiler and still meant the same thing.

The crux of the matter was a possible scenario where we could tank but but necessarily tank. Not who the starting QB will be.

I gave people the benefit of the doubt of being sophisticated enough to recognize that. You obviously don't deserve that benefit.

20190227_215558.jpg

The crazy thing is that I never said Luke Falk was starting. I could have used Brock Osweiler and still meant the same thing.

The crux of the matter was a possible scenario where we could tank but but necessarily tank. Not who the starting QB will be.

I gave people the benefit of the doubt of being sophisticated enough to recognize that. You obviously don't deserve that benefit.

View attachment 15832
It's foolish to suggest that there was any level of sophistication in that BS you posted. Your point was redundant and quite unnecessary. If you were trying to be funny, you failed. If you were attempting sophistication, you shat yourself.

View attachment 15832

Practice what you preach brother

It really is semantics at some point.

If the team is completely stripped of all high-salaried players, and all tradable assets are moved for picks, you’re effectively making the team far less likely to win many games without the coaching staff “trying” to lose games.

It's foolish to suggest that there was any level of sophistication in that BS you posted. Your point was redundant and quite unnecessary. If you were trying to be funny, you failed. If you were attempting sophistication, you shat yourself.

Trying to be funny huh?

I was making an observation. Trying to be funny would be me saying that Ryan Tannehill was a good starting QB. That's when the knee-slapping starts.

I could go on to say that Ryan Tannehill is Brock Ostweiler with a starters salary...then we're on a roll.

You sound like one of those foolish Tannehill supporters who actually are in their feelings when they no longer have that guy to cheer for...I'm sure of it. Lemme go back a bit and pull some of your files.

Trying to be funny huh?

I was making an observation. Trying to be funny would be me saying that Ryan Tannehill was a good starting QB. That's when the knee-slapping starts.

I could go on to say that Ryan Tannehill is Brock Ostweiler with a starters salary...then we're on a roll.

You sound like one of those foolish Tannehill supporters who actually are in their feelings when they no longer have that guy to cheer for...I'm sure of it. Lemme go back a bit and pull some of your files.
I knew it...it was obvious.

Now I'm back to screen shotting your "support" of Tannehill.

Right now I'm on "Ryan Tannehill returns to practice," to which you replied something to the effect of, "That's great...now Parker should get healthy... blah, blah, blah.

Everything turns into a Tannehill roughed up my girlfriend crybaby thread......:nap:

Even a Chris Grier thread.

Some people on here think tanking in NFL is like NBA.

Everything turns into a Tannehill roughed up my girlfriend crybaby thread......:nap:

Even a Chris Grier thread.

Especially ones started and supported by the Tannehill supporters...

"Only hit dogs holler..."

Luke Falk starting Week 1 doesn’t necessarily mean Miami is tanking, he may have actually won the starting job in preseason, granted the competition may be weak. Was Miami tanking in 2012 when rookie Ryan Tannehill “won” the starting job and started week one then?

It really is semantics at some point.

If the team is completely stripped of all high-salaried players, and all tradable assets are moved for picks, you’re effectively making the team far less likely to win many games without the coaching staff “trying” to lose games.

I agree some are arguing semantics. But, at some point, semantics are overtaken by reality. As I, and others, have said often, this tank v. rebuild debate is just a conversation based on speculation/hope during the slow part of the year. Until fans start to see evidence, neither side will convince the other. I admit, I'm more inclined to 'rebuild,' but that's based on no evidence.

Like it or not, fans will have to wait until cuts/releases/resigns are being made and any FAs are being signed before there is even a hint. Particularly any FA QB singing. Tangentially, I find it entertaining how all sides see a quote by someone 'in the organization' and, if it conflicts with their opinion, it's a smoke screen of 'he has to say that.' OTOH, if it agrees with the posters opinion, it's evidence. Actually, it's neither or both. I'm waiting for a post showing some 'evidence' (e.g., 'Quinn has been resigned') before I get too excited.

arguing on this site is waste of time. nobody know what dolphins are up too. I agree some of fan on here could be better GM than one we have had lately.

Back
Top Bottom