Dolphins Gm: Not Tanking In '19, Despite Rebuild | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gm: Not Tanking In '19, Despite Rebuild

If we bottled every Tannehill tear drop we could stop droughts in the USA and ship some over seas.:arghh

...and the other Tannehill supporter said that I was trying to be funny :rolleyes:.

For the record, I don't talk about that starting QB impersonator. A dead man's debt is cleared. What I'm not going to do is allow any supporter to defend him when he wasn't attacked, but their misguided sensibility was.

Tannehill opponent's tears can't compare to Tannehill supporter's saliva.

...and the other Tannehill supporter said that I was trying to be funny :rolleyes:.

For the record, I don't talk about that starting QB impersonator. A dead man's debt is cleared. What I'm not going to do is allow any supporter to defend him when he wasn't attacked, but their misguided sensibility was.

Anyone that turns a Chris Grier not tanking thread into a Tannehill thread may wanna seek some help.

Oh, stop.

"I will and I won't allow?"

Keep attacking posters for their "misguided sensibilities." See how well that works out for you.

Anyone that cares may need some help too.

If you mean care about every butthurt turning a non-Tannehill thread into one?

I care...and your added response is pretty hypocritical and continuing the off topic.

Excellent:up:

Oh, stop.

"I will and I won't allow?"

Keep attacking posters for their "misguided sensibilities." See how well that works out for you.

I knew you couldn't go one more hour without defending buma** Tannehill, who wasn't even being attacked.

Be quiet and grab a clipboard to take notes...like he'll be doing.

I knew you couldn't go one more hour without defending buma** Tannehill, who wasn't even being attacked.

It has nothing to do with Tannehill. I didn't even mention him...but you sure did. My point is that you really have zero business telling people what you will or won't allow them to do on a message board.

So maybe stop being such a condescending tool. Believe me, I know how to do that, too. I could make a whole fresh batch of shutthefa cupcakes. Just for you.

"We're going to go 3-13 and we told prospective coaches that, but it's not tanking. It's, uh, rebuilding. Yeah."

I think the only one you're impressing is yourself.

Keep practicing.

Luke Falk starting Week 1 doesn’t necessarily mean Miami is tanking, he may have actually won the starting job in preseason, granted the competition may be weak. Was Miami tanking in 2012 when rookie Ryan Tannehill “won” the starting job and started week one then?
You have a point, but let's say that we don't draft a QB, Tannehill is traded/released, and Falk wins the competetion between Fales and Rudock...what do you project our win total to be?

It has nothing to do with Tannehill. I didn't even mention him...but you sure did. My point is that you really have zero business telling people what you will or won't allow them to do on a message board.

So maybe stop being such a condescending tool. Believe me, I know how to do that, too. I could make a whole fresh batch of shutthefa cupcakes. Just for you.

Little boy, you couldn't pee straight without sitting down, let alone make ANY kind of cupcake for me.

Little boy, you couldn't pee straight without sitting down, let alone make ANY kind of cupcake for me.

Just to be clear: Are you questioning my age, my aim, my gender, or my ability with confectionaries?

Because if you're suddenly steering the conversation toward youths and bathroom habits, and talking about sweets, we're gonna stop this conversation quickly. Please report to the "windowless van" thread on some other forum, creepy.

As a Sixers fan, I wish it was that easy.

The Ghost is also a Sixers fan.

I know, in general, if my NBA team has the 13th pick in the draft, I am not really getting my hopes or I am just praying for a mysterious Euro player with upside.

If our NFL team were given the 68th pick in the draft for free as a bonus, we'd all jump for joy.

Back
Top Bottom