Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

After the Tannehill era, I do not see why such admiration for Rosen exists. You are doing it to. You can reason it and deflect all you want, but your own bias shows.

I have no horse in this race, because

A. I never liked Rosen, and he seems to have a fan base with built in excuses ready made ala Tannehill.

B. I like Fromm as well as Tua, and understand that either are far superior prospects at this point.

As for the TEAM, GTFOH. It won't matter if you do not get the QB position right. And Rosen after 18 or is it 19 NFL games played, continues to look like someone struggling to belong in the league as a viable NFL QB?
If I were an idiot, I'd hope for Miami to draft Tua, but not address anything else. Then I could laugh, every day, as half of this site makes excuses for him.

I'm not an idiot, however, and I don't want my team to fail, just to fit my narrative.

If I were an idiot, I'd hope for Miami to draft Tua, but not address anything else. Then I could laugh, every day, as half of this site makes excuses for him.

I'm not an idiot, however, and I don't want my team to fail, just to fit my narrative.

This team has failed all of us for far to long. Being a idiot, is advocating the same nonsense that got us to today's reality.

3 x 1st Round offensive line picks to prop up the last project, kinda ruined your excuses.

This team has failed all of us for far to long. Being a idiot, is advocating the same nonsense that got us to today's reality.

3 x 1st Round offensive line picks to prop up the last project, kinda ruined your excuses.
My excuses? Being "a idiot?" Irony incarnate? Observing posts by particular posters, you included, leads me to believe that if they instill a world class OL, they've failed, if they leave Rosen as the sole QB. If they draft Tua, they're geniuses. However, if they draft Tua, and he isn't Marino reincarnate, then it's their failure to give him the protection or surrounding talent necessary to allow him to excel. What if they ignore the QB class entirely and just draft OL? Oh, I know. If the QB doesn't excel, it's not the QB; it's the OL assembled.

You people are ridiculous. You care more about being right than being an actual fan.

This game against Washington is the one game, I'd think Miami has a good chance of winning. The other game is against the Bengals.

I think Miami is going to make AD look like a hall of fame QB lol

But I think that we beat Washington and they end up with the top pick

My excuses? Being "a idiot?" Irony incarnate? Observing posts by particular posters, you included, leads me to believe that if they instill a world class OL, they've failed, if they leave Rosen as the sole QB. If they draft Tua, they're geniuses. However, if they draft Tua, and he isn't Marino reincarnate, then it's their failure to give him the protection or surrounding talent necessary to allow him to excel. What if they ignore the QB class entirely and just draft OL? Oh, I know. If the QB doesn't excel, it's not the QB; it's the OL assembled.

You people are ridiculous. You care more about being right than being an actual fan.

Missing the point. Completely.

But hey, it is what it is.

I am one of the strongest proponents on this board, building inside out.

Propping up inferior talent, is a Davie and fanbase issue.

Enjoy homie.

You accusing someone else of bias is like Antonio Brown telling someone else they had a bad September.

Bias on Rosen? I have been upfront on Rosen. I did not want him drafted and did not like the trade. But as I have noted on previous threads BY YOU, I have said we will ALL know more after his 20+ start in 2019.

But your bias is like saying .... nevermind it isn't worth it. You say your on the fence, but pop your head up to voice your support for said QB.

There are two bonafide first round guys i'd like to see the Dolphins draft along their O-line this year. Andrew Thomas and Tyler Biadasz. Both appear to be can't miss with high upside. We could devote the entire rest of the draft class to D if we scored those two guys in the top of the draft IMO and we'd be miles ahead of where we are right now.

Bias on Rosen? I have been upfront on Rosen. I did not want him drafted and did not like the trade. But as I have noted on previous threads BY YOU, I have said we will ALL know more after his 20+ start in 2019.

But your bias is like saying .... nevermind it isn't worth it. You say your on the fence, but pop your head up to voice your support for said QB.

You’re aware you can be upfront AND biased, yes? That’s kinda my point. There’s simply no room to have your stance on Rosen and point fingers abut bias.

Regarding my stance? “It isn’t worth it” is probably the best way to go, if you’re suggesting Rosen is “my QB.”

All of this said...insomnia sucks, and I genuinely hope you’re in a different time zone rather than randomly being awake at 3 am like me.

There are two bonafide first round guys i'd like to see the Dolphins draft along their O-line this year. Andrew Thomas and Tyler Biadasz. Both appear to be can't miss with high upside. We could devote the entire rest of the draft class to D if we scored those two guys in the top of the draft IMO and we'd be miles ahead of where we are right now.
It's easy to be miles ahead of where the Dolphins are now. They were miles ahead of where they are now last year, but that isn't or shouldn't be the goal. The goal is to find a QB and build an offense around him so they can be a Super Bowl contender for a sustained period of time.

We're not going to win this game. Or any game.

This will be close, I think the Dolphins will do OK but the Redskins D looked pretty good at times last week against the Patriots

Tua may not even be the guy Grier really wants, as good as he is. He could be eyeing someone else. Never know with our front office lol.

But I think we have a good chance to win this one. I think washington is actually favored, but that could change with the coaching change.

Before the Tunsil trade, I could have bought this but they are stupider than I thought if they did trade an elite LT and drafted a a right armed QB. Tua is certainly the target, and with so many holes we need that #1 pick, trading away any capital will be extremely harmful for our rebuild. This is a must lose game, Flores needs to do whatever he can to make it happen :)

Back
Top Bottom