dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns

If were trading up that high it's for milliner for sure. At least IMO.

I cant see that and that is because there are good corners in this draft who could be had in 3rd round. At LT, there are basically 3 guys who start day one there. Some others but prob not starting at LT but RT.

Just a thought here. I think trading to the Raiders is easier to get done, maybe more picks given up, but easier to get done even before the draft.

I think the guy we really like is Fisher. And I agree. But also, KC might go with Fisher too, leaving us with Joeckle. An A&M guy.

Jeff Ireland has done the job getting skill guys in FA. If he has the desire to land a talented yet cheaper OT than he has the right to do that. He has been lights out this spring.

Not sure what the ask price is yet to move up be looks like we are trying to make more moves. Link is below
https://twitter.com/NFLDraftBites

wow, I guess enduro did have breaking news at 9 in the morning yesterday. Hhhhmmm. lol

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

wow, I guess enduro did have breaking news at 9 in the morning yesterday. Hhhhmmm. lol

oh wait everybody already knew we were trading up. lol.....

Luke Joeckel is a top LT, but honestly you cant go wrong with Fisher or Johnson either. Joeckel will take way too much to get.

going to need a better source than that.

How is Martin a bust if he starting as a RT and can play LT in a pinch? People are unreal.

A trade with Cleveland would only cost a 3rd round pick (77).

tackle and cb are glaring needs, get Jockel, Johnson or Milliner and il be delighted

trying to move up to even #3 is ot all the way folks...they want to get an ot...lane johnson...no doubt about it anymore

JI has have a good free agency but if he gives away picks to draft a damn tackle then tey should run him out of town. Drafting an OT at 12 would be bad enouh butgiving extra picks to draft one is crazy.

Ozzy rules!!

JI has have a good free agency but if he gives away picks to draft a damn tackle then tey should run him out of town. Drafting an OT at 12 would be bad enouh butgiving extra picks to draft one is crazy.

Ozzy rules!!

Agree but I have a horrible feeling its gonna happen. There is so much talent in the 2nd and 3rd round, I hate giving picks up. I also think with Ireland's draft record there, he needs as many picks as possible so he has a better chance into lucking into a quality player. Picks we trade could be used on Hayden or bailey.

they're not sniffing cleveland and the raiders for anything other than ot...the only other option here that high is dee milliner but the corner plug and play depth is better than the ot one...it's all about ot...assuring themselves they get one...

be ready for it...especially if they walk into the draft without signing one...

i'm stacking a board of miami targets right now and if we are looking to trade up from #42 for a de there's zero doubt in my mind it's for tank carradine...problem is though to feel good about it they are gonna have to get to like pick #20...i wouldn't like the odds after that...

Hoops is right that the trade up talk is all about OT. Forget the other players in the top ten.

Back
Top Bottom