Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disagreeing but I honestly don't think the NFL cares about that. They just see it as a prime time game on an off night and more ratings. Although if it was Thursday would it be same time slot as NE? Would it be televised nationally?

Actually out of market may not get it then. That's what heppened last time.

I'm almost positive that if it's Thursday night it'll be on NFL Network. If it's friday it may not be televised out of market. I'm not sure what the NFL ruels are now, but when they moved the titans and KC game I was unable to watch either because the NFL had something in it's contract about fridays being for high school football and Saturdays being for college football.

Again...that was more than 10 years ago, but I remember being ultra pissed I paid for the ticket and was not able to get it. I think thursday you'll be fine as long as you have the ticket for NFL network...

Would Sunday ticket carry it?
Hopefully the rules have changed over the 10 years past

Gase and Koetter are probably pushing for Friday. Gives them an extra day to prepare. That's IF there is even a choice. Obviously the hurricane will dictate it.

Would Sunday ticket carry it?

When the Fins had to reschedule sunday game to MNF against the bears years ago, the ticket carried it (and abc carried their usual MNF game) so think they would definitely carry it if it were on a thursday.

Going to be a mess down there and maybe the whole of the east coast...I think Thursday makes the most sense. Get it done so attention can turn to whats most important in life.

I am so torn on leaving for my comfy home in Virginia or sneaking down catching game and then getting the hell out of dodge from Vero Beach afterwards

Hope they move it to Thursday. Give fans, players, and their families as much time to prepare as possible.

I just finished watching the nightly news, they say the storm is continuing a westerly track, which would place the storm on the gulf coast of Florida with a possibility of a direct hit on the southern most tip of Florida, if it doesn't continue it's current trajectory. Wish all of you fellow Dolfans, best of luck and to get the heck out of dodge!!!

Irma is still moving directly west so it'll hit PR and then the Haiti island and then Cuba but it's still showing it turning north after Cuba and into south Florida and moving up thru the whole state

Ozzy rules!!

Just got back from getting some supplies. No water anywhere. If anyone in broward sees any please gimme a holler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom