Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

oh gee, cant say i didnt see that coming, yet another thread with hoops crying about officials in the nba finals. The hate for the heat grows everyday around the country. I have seen some miami heat haters but damn, hoops takes it to a hole new level of hate. lol

that's true...but i'll know better...and that's all that matters to me...

i realize its not the popular opinion around these parts but i've never been one to just go with the grain when my eyes tell me different...

and vaark durants been treated worse in ths finals than manny pacquio was in the tim bradley fight...

the heat and the thunder were the 2 best teams in the league this year but i swear the officiating has been so bad in the heats favor when it mattered that this could have been epic nba finals has turned into a sham...

supermarks westbrook goes to the rim more than any heat player pretty much so that jump shooting argument is garbage...and i wasn't talking about the trips to the basket either...anyways no use in arguing it on the main forum...you homers enjoy your paper championship...although i would at least wait til you actually win tonight before i start popping the bubbly...

hats off to lebron if he wins it...he deserves it...and thats about as far as i can go...looking forward to the nba supposedly invoking a flopping rule so guys like wade and battier have to actually earn things...wade especially

I don't know if you root for the Celtics or not, but you sound like me anytime they play a post season game - where the refs empower that dirty, over the line trashing talking POS KG who legitimately should be fouling out every game. Any perceived advantages the Heat supposedly get are dwarfed by what I considered a tainted Boston championship and subsequent playoff year "successes." So I guess "favoritism" is in the eye of the beholder, eh?

I'm sure you'd know all about it if the Heat were down 3-1.
Why would I, not really a basketball fan. Don't really care one way or another who wins. Good for the Heat. I remember watching the Bulls and rooting for Michael Jordan when I was young. No interest really now.

for your sixers it is. :sidelol:
Sad for the Sixers I guess. Yes, if I had to root for a NBA team it would be the 76ers because they are my local team. Offer me tickets to a 76ers NBA Finals game or a Dolphins preseason game, and I will take the Dolphins tickets every time.

Why would I, not really a basketball fan. Don't really care one way or another who wins. I remember watching the Bulls and rooting for Michael Jordan when I was young. No interest really now.

Well now that you know that the Dolphins are feeling inspired by the Heat's title run, we all know that you being the ultimate Dolphins homer will certainly be rooting for the Heat this evening.

but the Sandusky trial is winding down and going to the jury.

Yeah, hopefully he spends a long time behind bars if he really did the things he is being charged with. A person like that shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day again.

I don't know if you root for the Celtics or not, but you sound like me anytime they play a post season game - where the refs empower that dirty, over the line trashing talking POS KG who legitimately should be fouling out every game. Any perceived advantages the Heat supposedly get are dwarfed by what I considered a tainted Boston championship and subsequent playoff year "successes." So I guess "favoritism" is in the eye of the beholder, eh?

you should stick to what you know...which is comedy

Well now that you know that the Dolphins are feeling inspired by the Heat's title run, we all know that you being the ultimate Dolphins homer will certainly be rooting for the Heat this evening.

Again, I don't really care who wins the game this evening. If the Heat win, good for them. If the other team wins, I don't really care one bit. If a few Dolphins players feel inspired about what the Heat are doing, good for them but I am not going to waste my time watching and rooting for something I have absolutely no interest in. Has nothing to do with being a "homer" or any other negative insult you want to throw my way, I just don't care about the Heat or the NBA in general. Just like I don't care for the Marlins. I do care about the Dolphins and the Florida Panthers though. Hell, I would even rather go to a Florida Panthers preseason game than a NBA finals game if given the choice.

Like I said glad you are excited for your basketball team, hope you see the results you want tonight or how many more nights this thing lasts for. Me, I will be enjoying my swimming pool, maybe watch that episode of Storage Wars I have recorded or see what else is on tonight. A NBA game is the last thing I will be watching tonight.

you should stick to what you know...which is comedy

Hit a nerve eh? I usually count about 8 or more PFs on Garnett every time I watch him play before I stopped, being too aggravated watching the flagrant favoritism. If you can't objectively acknowledge that, then bro, you've got little traction complaining about the Heat. You should shed those hater goggles and smell the coffee. :idk:

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Storage Wars is still going on?

Barry_Weiss_Storage_Wars-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom