Dolphins intend to try rookie OL Robert Hunt at right tackle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins intend to try rookie OL Robert Hunt at right tackle

I think it will end up being:

Austin Jackson at LT
Ereck Fowers at LG
Ted Karras at C
Robert Hunt RG
Jesse Davis at RT (hopefully not)
I think this is the start.
But, what if Dieter wins at C? Hunt wins RT, and Kindley, Calhoun, or Davis win RG?

Exactly, I don't think our Pass protection is going to be much worse then last year ( how can it) What i think should improve SIGNIFICANTLY is our Running game Jackson, Kindley, Hunt are some Big Hoss Offensive Linemen who should open up lanes and running room for our HB's..

I'm tired of all these weak but agile Olinemen we always draft, I Love how damn massive our Linemen are on paper this year all about 320+ pounds.. I don't want to hear zone blocking,Finesse running,or Agile.. I just want to hear Destroy the man in front,road graders and plow the road.

Agree. One of the (many) flaws last year was Ds knew the run game was nonexistent and could focus on pass rush. A respectable run game should help

do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try-gif-9.gif

I think this is the start.
But, what if Dieter wins at C? Hunt wins RT, and Kindley, Calhoun, or Davis win RG?
They've been showing past Cheatriots games lately, so I've been paying extra attention to KARRAS.

The guy is a baller! I'm thinking he's going to be very hard to replace. I'd be surprised if he isn't extended.

How did he look? Damn, I need to start watching college football.

Oh I don’t think it was any significant time I think he would do a drive here or there when Lamont Gilliard would miss time getting an ankle checked out or something

Back
Top Bottom