Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS

Armstead was the coach of the o-line last yr. How many times did he call time out to prevent a penalty last yr? I have a feeling he has a very big voice in the o-line meetings and even though we improved last yr. it was not enough for Armstead which is why our o-line coach is back at BU. Talent wise we have a bunch of good players ,it is just a matter of coaching and staying healthy. Love to add a strong component either through the draft or a June !st cut

Armstead was the coach of the o-line last yr. How many times did he call time out to prevent a penalty last yr? I have a feeling he has a very big voice in the o-line meetings and even though we improved last yr. it was not enough for Armstead which is why our o-line coach is back at BU. Talent wise we have a bunch of good players ,it is just a matter of coaching and staying healthy. Love to add a strong component either through the draft or a June !st cut
Armistead Is a big key

The Chiefs are in a different situation than us because they paid Mahomes. They can't afford good WRs, even though they probably want them. Also, we too gave $80 million to an OT so it's not like we fell asleep at the wheel. And if you look at the Chiefs Oline, they have a guy named Andrew Wylie at RT who is not very good, yet they're not worried about him. Our line is solid enough and worrying about it IMO is a testament to how good this roster is. It's our only area where we're not "Elite" at so it sticks out, but relative to the rest of the league it's not bad at all.
Actually, they don't - Wylie signed a 3 year $24m contract with the commanders

I like the sound of that ofc the time to strike was when Brady left now we have some stiff competition esp if Favre, err Rodgers comes to NYJ
What competition? Rodgers to NYJ would be a dream come true, he won’t make them better, he’s washed up and as soon as things start going downhill he’ll crumble and the me first will come out. The New York media will eat him up.

What competition? Rodgers to NYJ would be a dream come true, he won’t make them better, he’s washed up and as soon as things start going downhill he’ll crumble and the me first will come out. The New York media will eat him up.
I hope your right but he has to be better than what they put out there last year.

Problem is that Rodgers is a decent quarterback unlike Flacco. He will be trouble but we gotta beat whoever is in front of us.

Last edited:
The Chiefs are in a different situation than us because they paid Mahomes. They can't afford good WRs, even though they probably want them. Also, we too gave $80 million to an OT so it's not like we fell asleep at the wheel. And if you look at the Chiefs Oline, they have a guy named Andrew Wylie at RT who is not very good, yet they're not worried about him. Our line is solid enough and worrying about it IMO is a testament to how good this roster is. It's our only area where we're not "Elite" at so it sticks out, but relative to the rest of the league it's not bad at all.
I see what your saying about Wylie but hes not protecting Mahomes blindside like Jackson is protecting Tuas..... and Mahomes doesn't miss half his teams games either. IMO we have a bigger need for a great oline than KC does bc of Tuas fragile history and our coaches background coming from a run first scheme.

I'll agree that our roster is elite almost everywhere else. I've just seen this movie so many times with this team and it neglecting the oline. It makes me sick.

I see what your saying about Wylie but hes not protecting Mahomes blindside like Jackson is protecting Tuas..... and Mahomes doesn't miss half his teams games either. IMO we have a bigger need for a great oline than KC does bc of Tuas fragile history and our coaches background coming from a run first scheme.

I'll agree that our roster is elite almost everywhere else. I've just seen this movie so many times with this team and it neglecting the oline. It makes me sick.
I get your point too, but we're stacked man. Scary stacked. Sit back and enjoy the ride, cause we're about to arrive 😎

Its really as simple as that... Fins didn't need to get WAY better on offense, they had to become at least mediocre on D, which I think they did and went far and beyond actually.
The Fins do need to get WAY better on O’ fence and WAY better on de’ fence! Ha ha ha, just kiddin round. 😵‍💫

Go Leafs Go ! 🇨🇦

Last edited:
Every qb gets hit. Sure you can surround him with a better line to reduce the number of hits he takes hoping we can win in a shootout b/c our defense is getting lit up Mahomes. But at the end of the day, if Tua is susceptible to concussions and last year wasn't just some freak anomaly, we're screwed anyway.
Oh great! Now I finally know how to go into the season! Worried sick, ready to puke, and a good excuse for anything that goes well!

🤮

Now why in the world... would you spell offense with a C and defense with an S???? Which one is it?
I edited it… You’ll like it now! Ha ha. You got to go back and read it again now to fully understand.

Man you’re quick to the punch tonight eMCee85!!

Back
Top Bottom