Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Loading Up for Super Bowl Run- CBS

Problem is that Rodgers is a decent qaurterback unlike Flacco. He will be trouble but we gotta beat whoever is in front of us.
Hi Fred bear… Old buddy, old pal… Can you do me a favour please? Can you go back into your post here and put “u” before the “a” in QUARTERBACK? Pls?

Thanks, The new n’ improved extra patient n’ happy

GRAMMAR PO PO’s 👮‍♂️

Sorry I did not reply, was travelling today from Fort St.John to Kamloops
No worries BC fins for life… I couldn’t find the link to place my Canadian vote for you! Ha ha ha ha ha… Can you please tell me where that is specifically? Because I’m very challenged! Yep I am. Ha ha

Yeah I’ve got fantastic memories of trout fishin in the Clearwater, Kamloops, Barkerville, Salmon Arm, neck of the woods… That is indeed Gods country! Also, Salmon fishing with my pops in Houston, BC. What’s the name of that big river running through there? O ya - the Skeena

No worries BC fins for life… I couldn’t find the link to place my Canadian vote for you! Ha ha ha ha ha… Can you please tell me where that is specifically? Because I’m very challenged! Yep I am. Ha ha

Yeah I’ve got fantastic memories of trout fishin in the Clearwater, Kamloops, Barkerville, Salmon Arm, neck of the woods… That is indeed Gods country! Also, Salmon fishing with my pops in Houston, BC. What’s the name of that big river running through there? O ya - the Skeena

I'd rather our team load up for playoffs and win a game. Sorry but im not getting over hyped. Its not like our team or fan base is used to success the last 25yrs. Let's just cement wins and try to win the AFC East first. Its very nice these media giving our team credit for off season moves but a Super Bowl run? ...slow it down please.

Hi Fred bear… Old buddy, old pal… Can you do me a favour please? Can you go back into your post here and put “u” before the “a” in QUARTERBACK? Pls?

Thanks, The new n’ improved extra patient n’ happy

GRAMMAR PO PO’s 👮‍♂️
Looks good to me

Back
Top Bottom