*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 108 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Nice attempt to sidestep the fact that he pretty clearly shot down your original troll about the killer whale markings.

A+ for effort.

The markings look a helluva lot closer to a killer whale than a Dolphin. Still waiting on you guys to show me a Dolphin with markings anywhere close to this logo's.

I didn't say a word about going forth with a petition.

Who's got the comprehension problems now? LOL

The argument is fair and there are quite a few people who agree ..... but they're prolly all worse fans, so it's moot.

It's. pointless argument about an unimportant subject..it's a logo. Who really cares.

You like it? You've got to be kidding me.

Facepalmshame-1.gif

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Please show me a Dolphin with markings like the one our new logo has. Thanks.

That train will never come.

Google "common dolphin". You're welcome.

Everyone needs to get over it and move forward, its not a huge deal. It will grow on us, and maybe the uniforms are sick.

The markings look a helluva lot closer to a killer whale than a Dolphin. Still waiting on you guys to show me a Dolphin with markings anywhere close to this logo's.

It's a LOGO, not a still photograph. No Bottlenose Dolphin has markings anywhere on it.

All the old logos have markings a Dolphin doesn't have, Dolphins don't wear helmets and smile either.

Show me an aqua colored killer whale or dolphin. :lol: It is a sports team logo, not an artist rendering or photograph of an actual dolphin. It looks like a dolphin, looks absolutely nothing like a killer whale or a whale in general.

This is a Dolphin .... notice the white underbelly and no markings on the sides (especially white anywhere in the middle?

dolphinbottlenosedolphinworldbook-1.jpg

dolphins-1.jpg

This is our new logo:

760567-1.jpg

Give me a break LOL.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Show me an aqua colored killer whale or dolphin. :lol: It is a sports team logo, not an artist rendering or photograph of an actual dolphin. It looks like a dolphin, looks absolutely nothing like a killer whale or a whale in general.

Not talking about the coloring ACE. I'm takling about the location of the markings. Then the fact that it's fatter looking than a normal Dolphin and the disposition isn't the normal arch that most people think of when they think of Dolphins.

And let's not forget the fact that the old logo had the dolphin wearing a helmet.....just like real dolphins do. :idk:

This is a Dolphin .... notice the white underbelly and no markings on the sides (especially white anywhere in the middle?

dolphinbottlenosedolphinworldbook-1.jpg

dolphins-1.jpg

This is our new logo:

760567-1.jpg

Give me a break LOL.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Not talking about the coloring ACE. I'm takling about the location of the markings. Then the fact that it's fatter looking than a normal Dolphin and the disposition isn't the normal arch that most people think of when they think of Dolphins.

the one in your pic is fatter than the logo

Are you really trying to argue the point against a REAL dolphin though? It's a logo for a sports team..Nothing on it is gonna be exactly like a real dolphin.

And Nublar talking about color is the same argument you have about the markings. The markings and the color both do t exist in Dolphin land. If your gonna bitch about markings, might as well bitch about the fake color of the Dolphin too.

Back
Top Bottom