*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
The markings look a helluva lot closer to a killer whale than a Dolphin. Still waiting on you guys to show me a Dolphin with markings anywhere close to this logo's.

Jumping_Bottlenose_Dolphins-1.jpg

Huh? Zuh? Muh? What's that, the marking looks almost exactly like a bottlenose dolphin with belly shaded due to the light? And absolutely nothing like the orca posted on the last page? Beep boop does not compute

:domoblow: :owned1: :koolbang:

Get outta here with this weak ass ****, son.

I hope they will ditch the sunburst for the helmets int he future, and wrap the dolphin around the helmet like the Seahawks helmet.

That looks decent without the sunburst, but only because the new one they came up with looks so awful. As for wrapping the dolphin around the back... no, that'd look terrible. It only works for the Seahawks because the lines coming out of the back of the head are straight.

Are you really trying to argue the point against a REAL dolphin though? It's a logo for a sports team..Nothing on it is gonna be exactly like a real dolphin.

And Nublar talking about color is the same argument you have about the markings. The markings and the color both do t exist in Dolphin land. If your gonna bitch about markings, might as well bitch about the fake color of the Dolphin too.

You keep seperating the argument into different pieces. It's IMO that the disposition of the Dolphin (no more arch), the marking location, and the size do not lend it to what apparently more people than myself feel look like a Dolphin .... and I'm not just talking about people on this site. Listened to people on the Sedano's show say it, Profootball Talk, and countless other sites.

Re: Are there any petitions going on for the new logo?

It's because it's almost too thick to be a Dolphin ... not to mention color markings (location) are very similar to that of a killer whale and the disposition of the thing. The "definable" way people think of a Dolphin in motion is arched.

Lol. Wow. People will come up with anything to bash, whether they are right or wrong. In this case the latter

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It's amazing to me that you could troll this board so ineptly for so long and not get banned. Junc has nothing on this guy.

Hahah I love how the mods changed my WPA. Thanks guys! you crack me up .... and I'm the one taking things too seriously.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

It's amazing to me that you could troll this board so ineptly for so long and not get banned. Junc has nothing on this guy.

If one disagrees with an argument, call'em a troll. Straight from the anti-troll's handbook.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Lol. Wow. People will come up with anything to bash, whether they are right or wrong. In this case the latter

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm just glad I know what phone you're sending that from. Haha

Let's recap the action thus far:

1. Make absurd claim to stir up a reaction.
2. Get called out on absurd claim.
3. Shift burden of proof for backing up absurd claim onto others.
4. Be shown proof.
5. Change subject.
6. Cry about persecution.

:oops:

You've been proven wrong numerous times in this thread alone and still keep stubbornly arguing your failed points. That's why posters (not only mods) keep lowering your reputation points (WPA).

The lengths to which the people who don't like the logo are willing to go to explain what is it wrong with it is simply baffling. You could show the new logo to anyone over the age of 4 and ask them what it is and everyone would answer, "a dolphin". How is there even any question as to what animal it is?

Back
Top Bottom