*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Let's recap the action thus far:

1. Make absurd claim to stir up a reaction.
2. Get called out on absurd claim.
3. Shift burden of proof for backing up absurd claim onto others.
4. Be shown proof.
5. Change subject.
6. Cry about persecution.

:oops:

yawn-1.gif

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

You've been proven wrong numerous times in this thread alone and still keep stubbornly arguing your failed points. That's why posters (not only mods) keep lowering your reputation points (WPA).

Oh ya, disproven with other "I thinks" ..... right ....

It's all opinions man.

I think all the facts and truth thrown at him finally tired him out.

No, he will continue posting single emoticon/image replies as a defense mechanism, it's part of giving up. Can't just leave, that would be like admitting defeat, man. Gotta save face with these WICKED SICK Nic Cage internet memes!

So a dolphin looking like a dolphin and not a killer whale is an opinion? :lol: Go back to sleep.

According to YOU.

Again, I'm not the only person to air this complaint. So apparently it's not as convincing as you're giving it credit for.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

No, he will continue posting single emoticon/image replies as a defense mechanism, it's part of giving up. Can't just leave, that would be like admitting defeat, man. Gotta save face with these WICKED SICK Nic Cage internet memes!

Talk about someone who won't leave. LOL

I posted one animated pic and now he is just copying me by posting a bunch of them.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

According to YOU.

Again, I'm not the only person to air this complaint. So apparently it's not as convincing as you're giving it credit for.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Talk about someone who won't leave. LOL

The fact that there is more than one person who thinks it is a killer whale makes me worry about our schools education system in this country.

I posted one animated pic and now he is just copying me by posting a bunch of them.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

The fact that there is more than one person who thinks it is a killer whale makes me worry about our schools education system in this country.

Nah, I just love animated gif's. They add flavor to forums.

BTW seriously just check out this google search link: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie...or.r_qf.&fp=2a4e296ef6d36f6c&biw=1256&bih=795

I can't even repeat half of the derogatory comments made.

According to YOU.

:possum4286:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, you actually played the "Other people on the internet also have a poor grasp of the facts" card.

:sidelol:

People shouldn't encourage ten year olds when they are being unreasonable. It will only foster more bad behavior. Better to point out that critical thinking is an important trait to cultivate for when the juvenile becomes an adult. Right now, enigmatics is too young to know any better.
Now, someone get him a juice box.

Back
Top Bottom