*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
So when does the mascot TD get his new baby whale costume?
The whole concept of changing the logo is just a mistake IMHO. Just a cheap gimmick.
I will just ignore the new logo and look the other way...

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new logo but there's no point in fighting it. It is what it is and I guess we all need to start getting used to it.

The more I see the logo, the more I don't like it. that sun is damn distracting... I can't stand it.

The new logo is not even distinguishable at small sizes. IMO, that's where it fails as a logo.

In all honesty, I think they should have gone with a knock off of the stadium logo.

clear.gif

Its simple, distinctive, carries its shape well at all sizes and is still much more reminiscent of the classic logo than the new one.

I just wish the Dolphins had a "timeless" logo and this is about as close as it can get to timeless while keeping the traditional distinctive elements in tact.

Here's our alternative logo for special games just leaked with artist rendition of what the helmet will look like depositphotos_3707297-Toothbrush-and-gel-toothpaste.jpg finstoothpaste.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that would have made people more upset is if the new logo had always been around, and they were changing to the old one...

The more I see the logo, the more I don't like it. that sun is damn distracting... I can't stand it.

The new logo is not even distinguishable at small sizes. IMO, that's where it fails as a logo.

In all honesty, I think they should have gone with a knock off of the stadium logo.

clear.gif

Its simple, distinctive, carries its shape well at all sizes and is still much more reminiscent of the classic logo than the new one.

I just wish the Dolphins had a "timeless" logo and this is about as close as it can get to timeless while keeping the traditional distinctive elements in tact.

Ok, but how do you think it looks far away?

clear.gif

SKape I came up with this and think it looks better with sun like you are saying what I created, look at it is symmetrical and not busy. What do you think? I wish they would fix the sun as well as you. But it is what is. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

i4lmkw-1.jpg

Since a lot of people aren't a fan of this new logo, what was so great about the old logo? Just wondering.

I've said it before, I love the change. Sure, I'm not a huge fan of the new logo itself, but I'm a huge fan of change and the new streamlined and more modern look. A lot of people have said it, there is nothing anyone can do about it so might as well get used to it.

SKape I came up with this and think it looks better with sun like you are saying what I created, look at it is symmetrical and not busy. Whay you think? I wish they would fix the sun as well as you. But it is what is. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

i4lmkw-1.jpg
Pasquale i loved your designs during the logo madness the last few months but I think it's time to let it go. The ship has sailed. Maybe you can get up with matt and wildbill to pitch some ideas on the finheaven rebranding.

Wow, I thought the poll thread was going to be way more skewed in the "hate it" camp. Some days I felt like I was the only vocal person on this board that really liked the new logo.

Guess folks are realizing the new logo isn't going anywhere and are starting to come around. Looking forward to us all following this team as a (relative) collective again.

SKape I came up with this and think it looks better with sun like you are saying what I created, look at it is symmetrical and not busy. What do you think? I wish they would fix the sun as well as you. But it is what is. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

i4lmkw-1.jpg

Wow, that looks a LOT better with the old sunburst! I have no earthly idea why they decided to change the sunburst to this noisy ass thing. Good work!

Back
Top Bottom