*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
If that is the logo, I think they did a nice job.

Dolphins aren't vicious animals, so there's little point try to transpose it or ridiculous human traits onto one in a logo.

Dolphins are purposeful, sleek, intelligent, athletic, aerodynamic creatures and this logo does a pretty fair job of encapsulating that. Plus, they gave it a sense of determination in the eyes which takes the more effeminate elements of the animal out of play.

I think some people will like it better when it's shown properly. For all we know the tail could be angling upwards - it's certainly not the same body position as the previous leaked logo.

It's probably the hardest logo in the NFL to get right and for that reason I'm not sure there'd ever be a version that would even please half the people.

You guys are such babies. I don't like it any better/worse than the previous one because they are just different. If you wanted to be like the Jags logo, I think that is really stupid. That thing looks like a character out of a Disney movie. Dolphins aren't intimidating animals. Get over it. This logo is fine and it will look sick when Wallace catches an 80 yard bomb on the first play of the season.

Whether or not this is official or not remains to be seen. It is a much nicer, cleaner version of what was put on the web in late December.

I am not sure why the tail curve is such a negative thing for some fans. Effeminate? Worst in the league? Seriously? I actually think the idea of the tail curve is pretty cool and gives the logo some actual natural life to it. I understand why some would hate the tail curve, it is because it has been straight down for 40+ years. Now it might not be, but it still is not "girly" or anything ridiculous like that. Change always brings out negativity, but I bet if that ends up being the logo, that we will all grow to love it.

Yeah I guess it's a touchy thing. I have been all for uniform alterations and updating the logo.
For some reason when I see the upturned tail, I see a whale lol. It doesn't look dolphin-ish too me anymore.

I'm still hoping our new logo doesn't have the upturned tail, but if it does, I hope you are right and we all get used to it.
Right now I'm not feeling good though lol.

Re: Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

If that is the logo, I think they did a nice job.

Dolphins aren't vicious animals, so there's little point try to transpose it or ridiculous human traits onto one in a logo.

Dolphins are purposeful, sleek, intelligent, athletic, aerodynamic creatures and this logo does a pretty fair job of encapsulating that. Plus, they gave it a sense of determination in the eyes which takes the more effeminate elements of the animal out of play.

I think some people will like it better when it's shown properly. For all we know the tail could be angling upwards - it's certainly not the same body position as the previous leaked logo.

It's probably the hardest logo in the NFL to get right and for that reason I'm not sure there'd ever be a version that would even please half the people.

Perfectly said. I think the lighting in the picture is messing with our eyes as a shadow is cast over part of the logo. We shall see soon enough but man some of you complain about anything.

When we start winning which I hope happens very soon, all will be forgotten and the logo will grow on us. Personally, once the merchandise goes public, I will be buying a shirt to show our new colors. I bleed aqua and orange no matter how ugly it gets.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hey, I can understand that people might not like a logo stripped down to its elements like mine, but the one you posted looks like it was designed for the teen angst crowd... Remember that phase in the 90s when ever brand had XTREEEME marketing to cater to the teens hopped up on caffeine? That's what that logo reminds me of...

Like the Eagles Seahawks Bucs and Falcons. I guess we'll agree to disagree.

All i wear is Dolphins t-shirts 1- bc i'm too lazy for fashion and 2- bc i'm obsessed with this team. All i'm saying is that i'd APPRECIATE a logo i could wear and be proud of.

Hey Guys -

I'm not sure if anyone remembers (or cares) but that's the real logo. I posted a long time ago about how I was fortunate enough to have seen the logo but couldn't leak it myself (as it had a real chance to be traced back to my source) but I described it. Well... that's it. I showed the rough concept to The Walrus at the time, so he can confirm.

Anyways - hope that clears stuff up. Personally? I like it.

I just vomited...if that's the logo....is Jeffy trying to Sabotage th organization. First he is setting us up with cap hell for the future to make his self look good this year....now this crap

I really like it. It's got a mortal kombat-esque "no pupil eye", so it appears to be a savage, bloodlusting immortal dolphin.

Immortal dolphin = awesomeness.

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Like the Eagles Seahawks Bucs and Falcons. I guess we'll agree to disagree.

All i wear is Dolphins t-shirts 1- bc i'm too lazy for fashion and 2- bc i'm obsessed with this team. All i'm saying is that i'd APPRECIATE a logo i could wear and be proud of.

Birds are naturally more fierce looking, so it doesn't look so cartoonish when they make an aggressive logo. That being said, I think the Falcons logo is one of the worst in the league. Looks like a power ranger.

The Seahawks logo is nice and I actually think this new dolphins logo kind of has a Seahawks feel to it

I just vomited...if that's the logo....is Jeffy trying to Sabotage th organization. First he is setting us up with cap hell for the future to make his self look good this year....now this crap

What does ireland have to do with new logo?

Back
Top Bottom