*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
It would be great with the downward tail as opposed to the "floating across" the sun image that the upward tail portrays.

I have my doubts on this... the picture of the jags jersey the same kid leaked looks kinda questionable (the NFL logo and the Jags patch look photoshopped on, could be me though). Not to mention, I'd imagine it'd be embroidered if it were a real jersey... who knows.

Am I the only weird one that wishes it was going left to right instead of right to left? o.O

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

If it was up to you and you chose your avatar, we'd have the blandest logo in the league. The one i posted at least has character.

Hey, I can understand that people might not like a logo stripped down to its elements like mine, but the one you posted looks like it was designed for the teen angst crowd... Remember that phase in the 90s when ever brand had XTREEEME marketing to cater to the teens hopped up on caffeine? That's what that logo reminds me of...

The amount of craps I could give about a new logo can't be measured. I just want to win football games.

The man's thumb in the picture is covering the tip of the dorsal fin. Maybe a little dripping blood will pacify you masochists.

Maybe it's just the lighting, but the color of the dolphin doesn't match the rest of the jersey...

And the oranges don't match either. There's 6 different colors on that shirt. And where is the retro mike dee talked about?

The Miami Dolphins will have a new look come 2013. Dolphins CEO Mike Dee has hinted at the way the team will go with a logo change, describing it as "retro and modern."

Oh man please no. This is like Shamu at Sea World!
Please no upturned tail!!!

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

They sure went through a lot of effort to fake it if its fake... I don't think that's the jersey though. I think that's just a shirt with the logo on it...

OMG!!!

this is that whale-tail garbage!!! this is the one i dreaded the most.

there is absolutely NOTHING "retro looking" about this monstrosity. NOTHING!!!!

who gets the say so on this stuff. i know one thing, if this TRULY IS the logo, i have bought my last piece of dolphins clothing for many years to come.

thanx for nothing dolphins brass. the miami whales. AWSOME!!! :boohoo:

View attachment 10123

Lmao I can't get over the whale-tail either, that's all I see when I look at the upturned tail. I feel like I'm looking at a poster for Sea World.
Do anything you want, colors, lighting, etc....I can roll with it.
I just can't get past this upturned tail thing. It's like a different animal now lol.

If you've ever been swimming w/dolphins, you wouldn't be saying that. Dolphins are also the only animal (besides humans) that procreate when the female is not fertile.

They are also the only animals besides humans that have homosexual relations. just sayin'

It looks fine. Personally i prefer the one on Ellerbe's twitter but this one is very old school. As long as we win football games i could not give a damn what the logo looks like.

Back
Top Bottom