*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
If it was up to you and you chose your avatar, we'd have the blandest logo in the league. The one i posted at least has character.

Well to be honest, the blandest logos are also the most timeless. Could you ever imagine the bears, Green Bay, the steelers or the browns completely changing their logo?

So someone named Sneaker Pimps is revealing the closely guarded secret of the new logo? Really? Sneaker Pimps?

reminds me of when the U added the "Flying Clam" to their logo roster in the early 2000s. Haven't bought anything with that disaster on it and if that is the Dolphin logo with the upturned tail.....won't buy.
logorugsmiamiuniversitymiamiar2466-1.jpg

I like it, looks more serious for the new season and roster. Hopefully teams will fear it soon.

I'm sure he works for Nike. It was only a matter of time before it was leaked.

Those who have seen the previously leaked logo and then the finished said it would be very similar with slight modifications. This allows Mike Dee's "that's not the final logo" statement to hold true because we can all see it is in fact different.

I liked the leaked logo and I liked this one even better. Far better than our previous logo.

All they need to do with this is turn the tail DOWN, like always, and the logo is great. I just HOPE the tail is turned the traditional way on the finished helmet product.

Anyone else thing there might wind up being 2 versions... this one for walls, stationery, etc., and the traditional tail version for the helmets and jerseys?

At least the 20-year-olds don't get their way and have some death-metal goth video game monstrosity like they always want everything to look like.

Well to be honest, the blandest logos are also the most timeless. Could you ever imagine the bears, Green Bay, the steelers or the browns completely changing their logo?

Agreed, but GB Pitt and Cleveland don't have animal logos. The Bears logo is a Bear growling and aggressive and timeless.

IF we are going to change the logo, i rather it go an aggressive route like the Eagles Seahawks Falcons Bucs. After all, the Dolphins play football, arguably the most violent sport there is.

Looks like someone made some stickers with their printer and stuck them to an aqua shirt. It doesn't look like something nike would produce, way too amateur.

I hope this isn't a pic of a jersey...I hate the redundancy of helmet logos on sleeves. Use that room for stripes.

Agreed, but GB Pitt and Cleveland don't have animal logos. The Bears logo is a Bear growling and aggressive and timeless.

IF we are going to change the logo, i rather it go an aggressive route like the Eagles Seahawks Falcons Bucs. After all, the Dolphins play football, arguably the most violent sport there is.

Fair enough

Haha it's amateur? Looks like a jersey to me.

I love Omar using Mike Dee's previous tweet saying that he already shot down this logo. In fact, Mike Dee said the previously leaked logo was not the new logo. This is obviously different than the previously leaked and until Mike Dee comments on it I'm believing what I see.

Back
Top Bottom