*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
People need to grow up... Seriously. It is whatever you make it. In your juvenile mind you want to see feminine products.

A logo doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is part of the overall brand identity. You really need to see it on a helmet and with the full uniforms before passing full judgement on it.

That's fair, and no matter what the logo is i'll end up buying way too much Dolphins gear. It's just that this was an oppurtunity to remake the Dolphins brand. They went from a goofy logo to (if the leaked logo is the real logo) to a logo that is just wholly uninspiring.

BFsmFd0CQAA5ww_-1.jpg:large
clear.gif

It definitely looks cleaner than the leaked one in December, which grew on me, especially after seeing it on a helmet. Now, it's even better and I'm all for it.

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o-2.png

People need to grow up... Seriously. It is whatever you make it. In your juvenile mind you want to see feminine products.

A logo doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is part of the overall brand identity. You really need to see it on a helmet and with the full uniforms before passing full judgement on it.
I know youve been a huge fan for this logo quite a while, but i just dont like it. The dolphins had the meanest looking dolphin. Now it just looks like a sissy cartoon from my daughters coloring book. Thats how i see it

So this confirms what the guy over at sportslogo said. Mike dee staying that the leaked logo wasn't the new logo was all schematics. Slight color change and sun is the only difference.

Regardless, I think it's ****ing awesome. Love the lighter teal color and will absolutely be getting a Mike Wallace jersey as soon as I can.

These last few weeks have been amazing to be a Dolphins fan.

That makes me vomit. I was set for a shopping spree with the new logo/colors. Now I can't buy anything. I can't believe they're actually going with that grotesque, effeminate F-ugly design. Why not just rip it off the ladies restroom at Sea World?

That is by far the ugliest logo in the league. At a time we should be excited about our good young team, we're going to be the laughing stock of the league. This is dummer than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. :(

A little over dramatic don't you think? Oh, the word is spelled dumber. Just sayin'.... :up:

If it is the new logo, it's not that bad.

I am Sooooooooo thankful that the logo wasn't put up for a vote by the fans.

All of you want something that would fit into the XTREME fad of the 90s making everything overly aggressive.

Ed Hardy meets Guy Harvey. Ick.

If it was up to you and you chose your avatar, we'd have the blandest logo in the league. The one i posted at least has character.

What if its a decoy leaked logo? Lol

Mind trick!

I was hoping the Fins would finally see the light and make the brand's logo mean...
View attachment 10124

Very disappointed if this leaked logo is the new one. I DO THINK the Dolphins have a big time PR company revamping the brand's image, and i DO THINK that NONE of these leaked logos are being leaked by accident.

Maybe this is another test to gauge the fan bases opinion. God i hope so..

This fan concept is by far the best one ive seen

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Is it possible they made a few prototypes on jerseys when they were finalizing the decision?

Back
Top Bottom