*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Whether or not this is official or not remains to be seen. It is a much nicer, cleaner version of what was put on the web in late December.

I am not sure why the tail curve is such a negative thing for some fans. Effeminate? Worst in the league? Seriously? I actually think the idea of the tail curve is pretty cool and gives the logo some actual natural life to it. I understand why some would hate the tail curve, it is because it has been straight down for 40+ years. Now it might not be, but it still is not "girly" or anything ridiculous like that. Change always brings out negativity, but I bet if that ends up being the logo, that we will all grow to love it.

That makes me vomit. I was set for a shopping spree with the new logo/colors. Now I can't buy anything. I can't believe they're actually going with that grotesque, effeminate F-ugly design. Why not just rip it off the ladies restroom at Sea World?

That is by far the ugliest logo in the league. At a time we should be excited about our good young team, we're going to be the laughing stock of the league. This is dummer than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. :(

It ain't that serious.

Didnt like it when similar one was leaked. Not a big fan now. It is what it is though, if this is the real logo.

If it's a real leak at least it doesn't look like one of the fan submissions with colors vomited all over the place. Most of those were absolutely abysmal.

The thing about this logo compared to the one "leaked" in December is that this one seems to have some life to it. What I mean is that the December version just seemed to be flat and lifeless. This one is more roundend, shaped more like a dolphin, and seems to have life to it. The other one either lacked an eye or was very hard to notice, not the case with this one. It is more modern, but doesn't go the more cheesy route of the Dolphin Stadium logo or the Miami Marlins logo.

If it's a real leak at least it doesn't look like one of the fan submissions with colors vomited all over the place. Most of those were absolutely abysmal.

Completely agree, some of the fans created logo are absolutely horrible looking. Some are to cartoonish, even more cartoonish than the current JJ logo. I like this one, it is simple, modern & has a hint of throwback.

The thing about this logo compared to the one "leaked" in December is that this one seems to have some life to it. What I mean is that the December version just seemed to be flat and lifeless. This one is more roundend, shaped more like a dolphin, and seems to have life to it. The other one either lacked an eye or was very hard to notice, not the case with this one. It is more modern, but doesn't go the more cheesy route of the Dolphin Stadium logo or the Miami Marlins logo.

That was the danger of basing an opinion on the original leak. The original leak was UNFINISHED! It was still in the early design stages. Then someone cleaned it up in Illustrator according to their impression of what it would look like and everyone just assumed that was a final look.

This version is much better. The colors are nicer, the lines are cleaner, even the eye is better.

For those complaining about a "wimpy" dolphin, if you look at this logo's face, it actually has an aggressive look to it.

OMG!!!

this is that whale-tail garbage!!! this is the one i dreaded the most.

there is absolutely NOTHING "retro looking" about this monstrosity. NOTHING!!!!

who gets the say so on this stuff. i know one thing, if this TRULY IS the logo, i have bought my last piece of dolphins clothing for many years to come.

thanx for nothing dolphins brass. the miami whales. AWSOME!!! :boohoo:

Finz Logo Alt01.jpg

When I see it flying down the field on Wallace's helmet, catching bombs for touchdowns, I won't care what it looks like..

Back
Top Bottom