*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
With the tail like that it's more aerodynamic so it would make our players faster right?

Well I did say if it's released in a month stock facities and production plants are ready churning out new shirts and jerseys. Bound to be a logo leak in the following week

Re: Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I like it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yup, looks like something youd see in a womens shampoo bottle. Im not buying anything with tht logo on it

Well I did say if it's released in a month stock facities and producti

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Well I did say if it's released in a month stock facities and production plants are ready churning out new shirts and jerseys. Bound to be a logo leak in the following week

yeah, you would think the people at dolphins headquarters, or whoever is in charge of marketing, would realize that if they start producing merchandise, before the logo is revealed, then there will be a huge chance of a leak. should have just released the logo now, then make the merchandise...makes me wonder if this is real.

How can anyone call this retro? You can like it, but it is far from retro.

Re: Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Ugly...looks too much like a whale.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Yup, looks like something youd see in a womens shampoo bottle. Im not buying anything with tht logo on it

People need to grow up... Seriously. It is whatever you make it. In your juvenile mind you want to see feminine products.

A logo doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is part of the overall brand identity. You really need to see it on a helmet and with the full uniforms before passing full judgement on it.

That makes me vomit. I was set for a shopping spree with the new logo/colors. Now I can't buy anything. I can't believe they're actually going with that grotesque, effeminate F-ugly design. Why not just rip it off the ladies restroom at Sea World?

That is by far the ugliest logo in the league. At a time we should be excited about our good young team, we're going to be the laughing stock of the league. This is dummer than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. :(

Wow....holy hell..drama much?

I was hoping the Fins would finally see the light and make the brand's logo mean...
finfan-620x465.jpg

Very disappointed if this leaked logo is the new one. I DO THINK the Dolphins have a big time PR company revamping the brand's image, and i DO THINK that NONE of these leaked logos are being leaked by accident.

Maybe this is another test to gauge the fan bases opinion. God i hope so..

All these people saying they wont buy anything with that logo on it....

Just wondering....

If we win the AFC...so that means...no AFC Champion T shirts....Sweatshirts....

And god forbid the Super Bowl. Gassssppppp......you wont even buy a World Champions T Shirt.

Because your crying over a logo?

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I was hoping the Fins would finally see the light and make the brand's logo mean...
View attachment 10124

Very disappointed if this leaked logo is the new one. I DO THINK the Dolphins have a big time PR company revamping the brand's image, and i DO THINK that NONE of these leaked logos are being leaked by accident.

Maybe this is another test to gauge the fan bases opinion. God i hope so..

I am Sooooooooo thankful that the logo wasn't put up for a vote by the fans.

All of you want something that would fit into the XTREME fad of the 90s making everything overly aggressive.

Ed Hardy meets Guy Harvey. Ick.

Back
Top Bottom