*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

That isn't too bad at all actually. If that's really it, I wouldn't mind.

For all those that hate it so much,
now you'll get a chance to buy the older gear much cheaper. :ponder::D

It doesn't look bad, it will take some getting used to.

It's better than the previous leaked which everyone should have already been getting use to. Instead many focused on a terrible arena football league logo because it looked mean and its eyes were made of laser beams.

Maybe it's just the lighting, but the color of the dolphin doesn't match the rest of the jersey...

If you've ever been swimming w/dolphins, you wouldn't be saying that. Dolphins are also the only animal (besides humans) that procreate when the female is not fertile.

DiscoveryCove3-1.jpg

I think its a fake the orange on the swoosh and sun burst are different. It looks like they took a new Nike jersey from last season and embroidered the logo off of an image on the internet. My reasoning for this is the dolphin is facing the other direction.

He must work for Nike. He tweeted a picture of the Jags new jersey too which is ****ing insane looking.

It's half way down the page.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/89472-2013-nfl-uniformlogo-changes/page__st__2400

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Also someone stated this is most likely a staff shirt which is why the logo isn't embroidered. The fact that he took a picture of the new Jags jersey tells me all I need to know. This is no hoax.

i don't know if that's the real logo or if it's not but I think it's funny to hear all these people complain and threaten that they'll boycott buying merchandise. Reminds me of the Marlins new logo. I heard the same thing about people never buying merchandise. Meanwhile, the Marlins merchandise has been #1 in the MLB since the new logo reveal, with a 280% increase in merchandise sales.

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I know youve been a huge fan for this logo quite a while, but i just dont like it. The dolphins had the meanest looking dolphin. Now it just looks like a sissy cartoon from my daughters coloring book. Thats how i see it

I wouldn't say I have been a huge fan, just not a huge hater. I personally would like something closer to my avatar, but I feel the new logo is a vast improvement over the current one.

Saying the current logo is he meanest dolphin you have seen is kinda like saying Donald Duck is the meanest duck you've seen. The current Dolphin is a special needs cartoon dolphin. How is that aggressive?

Lame. Now we have a whale. Might as well be the killer whales.
This new logo **** is out of hand. Frankly if they made that to replace are old one its a fail.
Need something better than that.

Back
Top Bottom