Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

I'm not jumping off a cliff because someone else is a moron.

But I'm going to fling **** at the moron when it's appropriate, and right now is one of those times that it's appropriate. And I'm going to try to enjoy it.

Kind of a scary way to deal with things.

Weren't you defending Ross and this search just yesterday?

Whats your point, Skape? You married? Got a girlfriend? Werent you f@cking her the other day before you got into that fight about some $hit the following night?

Sorry if that was brazen but I take it someone like you needs it rough in order to understand that life is not im on this side and your on the opposite side. If Im on a side and someone tells me that the issue is physically assaulting homosexuals because of their sexual preference and that I have to be for assault because the other side is against and our side has to stick together, Im walking over to the other f@cking side.

What are you, in grade school? " Teacher! Teacher! OnDaChainWax was defending Ross for intelligently taking his time with the search but hes upset because Ross seems to be oblivious that he cannot take even a .01% risk at more public humiliation. Tell him he cant do that teacher!"

Grow up.

Has it even been confirmed that Caserio got a raise from the Pats? Everyone seems to think that's what happened, but I haven't seem a report on that.

Very true. I'm skeptical of all the reporting. At least the ones that report things so darn fast.

I like all the remaining candidates equally. They are all equally risky.

Whats your point, Skape? You married? Got a girlfriend? Werent you f@cking her the other day before you got into that fight about some $hit the following night?

Sorry if that was brazen but I take it someone like you needs it rough in order to understand that life is not im on this side and your on the opposite side. If Im on a side and someone tells me that the issue is physically assaulting homosexuals because of their sexual preference and that I have to be for assault because the other side is against and our side has to stick together, Im walking over to the other f@cking side.

What are you, in grade school? " Teacher! Teacher! OnDaChainWax was defending Ross for intelligently taking his time with the search but hes upset because Ross seems to be oblivious that he cannot take even a .01% risk at more public humiliation. Tell him he cant do that teacher!"

Grow up.

Whew boy, I wasn't calling you out man. It was more of a question. I wasn't sure if it was you or someone else. It was more of an indictment on this organization that even it's most steadfast supporters have turned over night.

Chillax. We are all suffering brothers victimized by the inept Mr. Magoo and his crew.

All this and the Ted Wells report hasn't even been released yet. Things could be getting worse before they get better. Surprising that things could get even worse.

It's always darkest before the dawn. I can't believe you of all ppl are so down about this.

The funny thing is, this team has talent and can easily compete for a playoff spot again in 2014. A few key re-signings and a few moves in free agency and the draft and this team has playoff talent. Yet our owner, all these negative behind the scene leaks, the botched GM search and the bullying scandal paints a huge dark cloud over this team and makes us a punch line. On the field, things aren't that bad.

Agreed. It's crazy how getting rid of Ireland somehow ending up making us look worse in the end. Only Ross could botch something this badly

Whew boy, I wasn't calling you out man. It was more of a question. I wasn't sure if it was you or someone else. It was more of an indictment on this organization that even it's most steadfast supporters have turned over night.

Chillax. We are all suffering brothers victimized by the inept Mr. Magoo and his crew.

Appreciate that. Im sorry. Im pissed. How are they sooo bad? How could they not know they couldnt even risk this? Im so mad im half way through a bottle and still sober.

absolute disaster...the dolphins can kiss my ass.....I have been following this team for over thiry years now been a season ticket holder and bled aqua and orange! tonight that stops until we have a new owner! Good Bye to all and to all a good night..........they can take my season tickets and shove them up there ass!

absolute disaster...the dolphins can kiss my ass.....I have been following this team for over thiry years now been a season ticket holder and bled aqua and orange! tonight that stops until we have a new owner! Good Bye to all and to all a good night..........they can take my season tickets and shove them up there ass!

Im never giving up on the phins. Even with our doofus of an owner. Also if you are going to just shove season tickets any ol where just put them in my hand lol

It's always darkest before the dawn. I can't believe you of all ppl are so down about this.

You know I am one to always give the benefit of the doubt and have hope, but at this point I am just tired from disappointment. This GM search was supposed to give this franchise somewhat of a fresh start and has been nothing but embarrassment after embarrassment. The logical move right now would to promote Gaine, but I have a sick feeling that even that will be botched somehow.

If Gaine does end up getting the GM job, I will support him and hope for the best. Truthfully he is probably just as qualified as guys like Farmer and Caserio and in the end might end up being a great hire. But it still doesn't erase the embarrassment of the overall search and the fact that our first choice rejected the offer. That hurts.

When the OC and GM search began it was expected the GM hire would be easy, but the OC hire would be hard. Instead Philbin filled the OC spot pretty easily with a solid hire and the GM search for the most part has been a disaster.

You know I am one to always give the benefit of the doubt and have hope, but at this point I am just tired from disappointment. This GM search was supposed to give this franchise somewhat of a fresh start and has been nothing but embarrassment after embarrassment. The logical move right now would to promote Gaine, but I have a sick feeling that even that will be botched somehow.

If Gaine does end up getting the GM job, I will support him and hope for the best. Truthfully he is probably just as qualified as guys like Farmer and Caserio and in the end might end up being a great hire. But it still doesn't erase the embarrassment of the overall search and the fact that our first choice rejected the offer. That hurts.

When the OC and GM search began it was expected the GM hire would be easy, but the OC hire would be hard. Instead Philbin filled the OC spot pretty easily with a solid hire and the GM search for the most part has been a disaster.

Exactly how I feel. I will support Gaine at this point.

If this was all a cleverly designed ploy to get Dolphins fans to accept Gaine as GM, well played Dolphins! Well played!

Ross needs to go to the Ravens office, ask for DesCosta kneel before him look straight in to his eyes and tell him I do what ever you want

Exactly how I feel. I will support Gaine at this point.

If this was all a cleverly designed ploy to get Dolphins fans to accept Gaine as GM, well played Dolphins! Well played!

Well if any fan accepts just because of that I question their thinking. Let me see because the canidates we really wanted don't want the job here take our 5th choice.
Screw it Im all in for Lake Dawson because well nobody else wants the job and I would like a fresh perspective

How many times in the last decade have we thought it couldn't get any worse? How many times have they shown us it can?

Back
Top Bottom