*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

Love this post. It spoke to me

You can't enjoy the win AND critique areas of concern that you saw? Could you, for example, enjoy the win AND express concern for the O-line? Would that be equally as offensive to you? Or would that be warranted?
3EC0E7C2-0503-496C-ADA2-4F22D03EA802.jpeg

Is there a .gif of Eichenberg getting blown out on that one play? lol

I'm happy phins win in foxboro

You have lost your mind. I am a Chargers fan second after the Fins and Herbert was great today in Washington. Drew Brees just said the same on NBC. Facing a top 3 DLine he made throws only a handful of QBs can make. he has a chance to be a top 5 QB easily.
There is not 1 QB skill that Tua or Mac Jones has that is even close to being as good as Herbert.
Except when Herbert plays the dolphins and Tua, throws for a pick and 170 yards in a loss and on the way to a losing season? Guess his all world talents were on display against Tua that day.

You haven’t watched a minute of Tua’s game tape have you? Yeah, OK, we drafted a weak armed QB 5th, who can only throw to the left side of the field. Right
I’ve watched every game he’s played in a Miami uniform and I’ve also seen many of his games at Alabama.

I’ve watched every game he’s played in a Miami uniform and I’ve also seen many of his games at Alabama.
This post is so out there I’m not even going to dignify it it with a response. I will say this though. There will be an massive eating crow dinner for all those who doubted him. Plz RSVP in advance and let me know you prefer your crow cold or fricasseed. Thanks

Its not a personal attack it’s my opinion that many posters use this forum to be negative and stir $hit up. If that’s not you than my apologies. We just had a fantastic win vs a rival on the road, did you post how great that win was? Did you post how excited you were about the season? No you didn’t. You chose to be critical at at time when you should be joyous. If you’ve been a MD fan for as long as you claim then you’d know how rare this type of win is against our rival. You’d think you’d be positive and excited. Right?
Actually I specifically said the win was GREAT in all caps in several of my posts. Although I can’t say I’m excited about it as we basically got dominated yet still managed to get a win. If my hope was that we were going to have an average season than this type of win would thrill me, but my expectations are higher than that, so I can be happy about a win but also concerned about some things I saw. More so with the O-line and our 3rd down defense than with Tua. Admittedly I’m no more of an expert than the average fan, there are certainly people on here that study tape and have much more technical expertise, but I know what passes an eye test as much as anyone else.

It’s all good. I appreciate your opinion. I assure you I don’t fall into the category of someone who tries to stir stuff up. Fins up!

Sucks that I couldnt watch the game. What would you say our overall offensive scheme was trying to do? Did we go 4 wide a lot, or multiple TE sets, pistol?

Ps. I will take a grind out win vs a divisional opponent with a HoF coach any day.

You have lost your mind. I am a Chargers fan second after the Fins and Herbert was great today in Washington. Drew Brees just said the same on NBC. Facing a top 3 DLine he made throws only a handful of QBs can make. he has a chance to be a top 5 QB easily.
There is not 1 QB skill that Tua or Mac Jones has that is even close to being as good as Herbert.
And still ended up throwing the same amount of TD's as Tua. Guess there's more to this QB thing than just throwing it hard.

Back
Top Bottom