Dolphins Players Reminded Daily To ‘get Over Yourself’ By New Coach Brian Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players Reminded Daily To ‘get Over Yourself’ By New Coach Brian Flores

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
My question, can today's look at me players really buy into this?

"Check your ego at the door when stepping foot inside the Miami Dolphins facility because humble pie has been the meal on the menu during the first two weeks of training camp.

In fact, if you somehow forget that there is no “me” in "team,” players can remind themselves by reading the entry way wall to the team meeting room, which has the words “Get Over Yourself” written on it."

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0190731-i53nn5ks7jc2hnxv7xdzvqixqa-story.html

He’s got a leash where if you don’t buy in he will get rid of you.

So yeah I think players better take notice or rent.

I do not ultimately know for sure how Flores will do, but it sure is refreshing that players are now going to have to be accountable for their play. That is something that has been lacking in this organization for as long as I can remember.

Belicheat started off in NE never winning anything as a HC.

I always find it amazing how Belicheat is considered this prodigy.
But the truth is he's more lucky than a real genius, especially early on!

My question, can today's look at me players really buy into this?

"Check your ego at the door when stepping foot inside the Miami Dolphins facility because humble pie has been the meal on the menu during the first two weeks of training camp.

In fact, if you somehow forget that there is no “me” in "team,” players can remind themselves by reading the entry way wall to the team meeting room, which has the words “Get Over Yourself” written on it."

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0190731-i53nn5ks7jc2hnxv7xdzvqixqa-story.html
He is reminding of Jimmy Johnson, not shula or Bilicheck.

There actually is a me in team.
Lol, I should have read following posts before I posted.

I was too caught up into me.

That's why I could never play for Flores. Well, one of the many reasons like being old, slow and can't bench my weight anymore.

Back
Top Bottom