Dolphins Players Reminded Daily To ‘get Over Yourself’ By New Coach Brian Flores | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players Reminded Daily To ‘get Over Yourself’ By New Coach Brian Flores

This is a Dolphins forum. I don't care about Belicheat...
That's pretty ironic since you promptly responded about Belichick.

Usually things I say I don't care about I actually don't care about. lol

And yet Phill Simms was SB MVP in 86.

Otis Anderson in 1990.
Not sure what bearing that has on how good that defense was, but the comment was meant to be humorous anyway.

The point is BB is a very good coach.

I would bet Bill Belichick learned more more about coaching when he went 1-7 and got fired than he did as the d-coordinator of the Giants.

Something along the lines of cutting bait quickly.

I always find it amazing how Belicheat is considered this prodigy.
But the truth is he's more lucky than a real genius, especially early on!

I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but the Patriots have set records for number of playoff appearances, conference championship appearances, sb appearances and wins, kicking the AFC East's ass damn near every season since the turn of the century. The accolades go on and on.

18 years and counting of dominance all because of cheating?

I am thinking that when Flores yells "Get over yourself" he's talking to Omar in the media area.

When exactly did the Cheatriots STOP CHEATING? I'm pretty sure nobody can actually answer that question. That's why ALL their Super Bowls should have an asterisks.

Just like BARRY BONDS belongs in the Hall of Fame with an asterisk.

When exactly did the Cheatriots STOP CHEATING? I'm pretty sure nobody can actually answer that question. That's why ALL their Super Bowls should have an asterisks.

Just like BARRY BONDS belongs in the Hall of Fame with an asterisk.
"Prove right now that the Patriots don't still cheat or else they should get asterisks for every time they win!"

Not really going to have an unbiased discussion with someone who refers to them as the "Cheatriots", are we?

I always find it amazing how Belicheat is considered this prodigy.
But the truth is he's more lucky than a real genius, especially early on!
Whenever I have "luck" it is short lived. Can't imagine what I'd do if I had 18 years worth of "luck"!!!

Back
Top Bottom