Dolphins release Cortland Finnegan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins release Cortland Finnegan

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 28s28 seconds ago
#Dolphins release CB Cortland Finnegan, per source

Where are those articles that said the Fins had no cap room?

The axe continues to fall. Hopefully we use this new cap space to fill some of these holes and re-sign our own free agents. It is OK not to go on a big free agency spending spree, but please don't just sit on this money and not try and improve the team.

zf71o87x56l3smuv6fbx.jpg

I guess he will have to go somewhere else and "begin again"... (sorry, couldn't help it)

Most predictable out of all the cuts.

5.475 million in cap savings . . . only a $1 million dollar cap hit.

Mo money Mo money

Where are those articles that said the Fins had no cap room?

media still seems to think we won't be players in FA.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 49m49 minutes ago
I'm warning you now, #Dolphins tweeps. DO NOT get your hopes up too high in free agency.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 48m48 minutes ago
The #Dolphins were major players in free agency during the 2013 and 2014 offseasons. Teams cannot spend big every year. #FallBack

The axe continues to fall. Hopefully we use this new cap space to fill some of these holes and re-sign our own free agents. It is OK not to go on a big free agency spending spree, but please don't just sit on this money and not try and improve the team.

They need money to sign Odrick and Ckay if that is the plan- for the draft and RFA like Francis and Thomas so I think they will use it maybe not on any big FA signings but some lower to mid level ones.

Picking up where he left off last week....Clearing cap space by cutting marginal guys...

media still seems to think we won't be players in FA.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 49m49 minutes ago
I'm warning you now, #Dolphins tweeps. DO NOT get your hopes up too high in free agency.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 48m48 minutes ago
The #Dolphins were major players in free agency during the 2013 and 2014 offseasons. Teams cannot spend big every year. #FallBack

James Walker is awful, the only time he seemed to enjoy being the Dolphins beat writer at ESPN was during the Jon Martin PMS scandal.

Back
Top Bottom