Dolphins release Cortland Finnegan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins release Cortland Finnegan

He was just a temporary fix anyways. Unfortunately, more temporary than even they thought. Can't say I'm buying this "fins won't be players in FA" stuff because of low cap room and we have to re-sign existing players. While I agree there are some players we will re-sign, we can't spend all our cap savings from cuts on existing players . . . that just doesn't work with the math. And I know we can't fill all our holes with the draft.

Finnegan was good for about a 1/4 of the season and after that injury and age got him. Maybe he should consider a move to SS at this point in his career. He maybe past that as well.

I think we will resign Odrick and we lay low for FA. Much to peoples dismay.

Dont be surprised if we get our second QB though.

he took a nice parting shot at Andre Johnson in his announcement :lol: saying he hit like a bish

:err: Johnson wrecked him, so much so that he apparently can't pronounce "bitch" correctly.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

AJ hit him so hard he can't even spell b*tch now! He better be careful that AJ doesn't come over and Debo him again!

beat me to it :lol:

:err: Johnson wrecked him, so much so that he apparently can't pronounce "bitch" correctly.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

beat me to it :lol:

Great minds!

Back
Top Bottom