Dolphins to interview Mike Mularkey | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to interview Mike Mularkey

With Mike Mularky as OC in Atlanta, I would say they could do much better yes.

Ive seen Mike Mularky here in Miami. Ive seen him run WR screen after screen then end around for the second time in a game and then run outside all game long.

yeah, no, this guy held back Atlanta this year IMO. Not a whole lot, but they are not progressing with all the weapons they have as somone else pointed out.

He had gimpy Culpepper as his qb with saban making him run Linhans offense for one and I see no problem at all with his playcalling in atlanta, hell we had Brandon Marshall and a 1000 yard back here this year and didnt crack the top 20 in offense but yet people on here think Mularkey is an issue in atlanta ok then

Many of us have never even heard Joe Philbin speak a word and we want him as the next coach.

I am not against Philbin. However, I am also not making him the next coach based on what I have seen at this point, I need more.

LOL now that is "silly" (polite code or euphemism for a more realistic term). Guys like you who are blind homers who bend over and accept everything with no pride whatsoever are impossible. Get a grip. Miami has been a failed franchise for 10 plus years now. Not everything is going brilliantly. You are not credible when you make up pure nonsense cluttering up this board and making serious fans have to sift through gibberish like this.

You seriously believe what you just said?
Didn't we interview Chud last year for OC? We were denied acess to Carmichael.

To Daytona Fin, please remove your sig. It's making it difficult to read a thread. Wowser!

Many of us have never even heard Joe Philbin speak a word and we want him as the next coach.

I am not against Philbin. However, I am also not making him the next coach based on what I have seen at this point, I need more.

I have no problem with Philben he has worked his way up the ladder. Mularkey and philben are good deserving canidates unlike our intrim coach

If you hammer Mike Mularkey than I can be super--critical of Joe Philbin.

Yeah but Mularkey is not the new super duper flavor of the week. Trust me, there are times id rather drink gasoline than read some of dlockz posts and i am not pro or con Mularkey one way or another, but he actually has made some real good points that hes actually backed up with facts. I see alot of "mularkey sucks" on the other side but with not nearly as much support or reasons as dlockz has given forth. As i said, i dont have an opinion on Mularkey one way or another but dlockz has definitely put forth the more compelling arguement.

Last edited by a moderator:

But you know all about Shottenheimer. go figure. I just witnessed Randy Starks make Shottenheimer look real stupid.

Yeah but Mularkey is not the new super duper flavor of the week. Trust me, there are times id rather drink gasoline than read some of dlockz posts and i am not pro or con Mularkey one way or another, but he actually has made some real good points that hes actually backed up with facts. I see alot of "mularkey sucks" on the other side but with not nearly as much support or reasons as dlockz is giving on the other side. As i said, i dont have an opinion on Mularkey one way or another but dlockz has definitely put forth the more compelling arguement.

I was actually supporting him in that Mularkey is a good football coach. Does he belong here? Maybe not. However, my point to use your words is Philbin has become the "flavor of the week". We need to know more about him before giving him keys to the kingdom.

I would assume that Mularkey would bring Tim Lewis in as his defensive coordinator possibly Bratkowski as his oc although he might take job in Atl.

Us fans can scream and yell all we want to about who we would like as our next coach but it comes down to what Ross, Ireland and Peterson decide to do. Hopefully our choice will be more popular than the coach Penn State hired, which has been "thumbs down" to many of their alum and former players. I don't think we have to have a big name coach or a retread. We need someone who is going to improve our offense and get the right players here so we can have winning seasons again. I think we need a head coach with experience as an OC. We'll see what happens.

But you know all about Shottenheimer. go figure. I just witnessed Randy Starks make Shottenheimer look real stupid.

I do know more about Brian Schottenheimer...and you should too. He has been around longer and has a better resume'. Brian has worked with different coaches while Philbin has not. I have seen at times in brutal fashion Brian call plays...have you seen Philbin do that? Have you even heard Philbin speak? I bet not...

Does it mean Brian would be a better coach?...Maybe or maybe not. Joe Philbin was a virtual unknown until this year. He has only coached with Green Bay...outside of small college stuff. People are pretending he is a no doubt HC...pump your breaks.

Thats fine.

I would assume that Mularkey would bring Tim Lewis in as his defensive coordinator possibly Bratkowski as his oc although he might take job in Atl.

He worked with Jerry Gray in Buffalo too. He kept him on from the previous admin. Might he keep Nolan or Bowles?

Back
Top Bottom