Dolphins Trade for McKinnie | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trade for McKinnie

LOL we gave them a 6th rounder?

Ozzie Newsome really is the master.

This puts me on the Official Fire Ireland Band Wagon. I can't take this anymore. The guy just doesn't get it. I applaud him for surrounding Tanny with all the weapons, but forgets to get him protection help along the O-Line. This can't go un-punishable.

Im not down with this, WTF are they thinking............:idk:

Im not down with this, WTF are they thinking............:idk:

Option A: They are thinking that they know something we don't, and signing Bryant McKinnie -- while not a long term or even optimal fix -- will improve the Dolphins pass blocking and offer a bit of much needed relief to our QB, who is playing under extreme duress.

Option B: They aren't. Thinking, that is.

Sure hoping it's A, but fully expecting it to be B.

Some of you guys can't make up your mind We picked up someone who we think will work it is better than doing nothing. If we did nothing than everybody would complain that we are just sticking with the status quo and everybody needs to be fired.

Let stuff play out first before you fly off the handle.

crazy indeed...but if it works out they can have all the 6th rounders they want...i'm tired of my qb getting killed weekly...

I didn't know the trade value was that low, so I definitely agree with it due to the logic that pretty much any goddamned body is better than freaking Clabo, who has individually blown TWO games in a row for us.

But seriously... I just can not fathom how the team waited this long and came to the conclusion that this is the move to make.

I just...

I just...

I just wonder about what's going on in Davie.

But seriously... I just can not fathom how the team waited this long and came to the conclusion that this is the move to make.

I just...

I just...

crackusergif-1.jpg

It would be about like the Dolphins to have McKinnie on the inactive list the final 10 games of the season and leave Clabo and Martin in as the starters.

i'm betting it's a conditional 7th with the possibility of a 6th based on snap counts played...but again desperate gms do desperate things

I just...

I just...

Someone laced the stamps with Acid....Originally Ireland wanted to trade for a bear that can dance and sent out the request...Baltimore just assumed he meant McKinnie....In the end, everyone will be disappointed.

This is hilarious. We could have had McKinnie for free in the offseason. Now give up a pick for him when he isn't even performing much better.

Garner must be atrocious in practice.

This is a serious failure on Ireland's part. Just awful. Rolled he dice on the wrong guy, then trade for the other wrong guy. The only thing worse would have been trading for jake long, lol.

The coaches also get blame.

But hey, at least they are trying something!
Oh yes, captain hindsight, I bet you knew Clabo was doomed from the beginning. Oh and that 7th round pick will just destroy this team in the long run......

Back
Top Bottom