Dolphins Trade for McKinnie | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trade for McKinnie

How hilarious...we dump the 66th rated tackle...for the 65th. LOL. SMH.

Awesome, we are moving on up and getting better, all we need is 64 more trades like this one, and we will be set. :up:

Awesome, we are moving on up and getting better, all we need is 64 more trades like this one, and we will be set. :up:

All I can do is laugh, man. Hey, we got nowhere to go but up on this OL, right? Maybe there's a huge dropoff between #65 and #66. :lol:

Funny thing... When Clabo was signed, 75+% of the people here loved the move and thought Ireland was a genius... Now they all think Clabo sucks and Ireland needs to get fired.

Now, McKinnie is here. 75+% of the people here hate the move... I guess he'll fix our o-line problems.

Funny thing... When Clabo was signed, 75+% of the people here loved the move and thought Ireland was a genius... Now they all think Clabo sucks and Ireland needs to get fired.

Now, McKinnie is here. 75+% of the people here hate the move... I guess he'll fix our o-line problems.
That's very good reasoning, I'm not even joking.

Oh yes, captain hindsight, I bet you knew Clabo was doomed from the beginning. Oh and that 7th round pick will just destroy this team in the long run......

I didn't, but we all knew he was doomed after about week 3 and the FO did nothing... Waiting until things got real desperate to make any kind of move. Inexcusable.

And they took some serious risks taking this approach with an unproven Martin at LT and a bargain basement vet at RT.

In hindsight, trading a 3rd for Albert was the right move, especially considering the 3rd rounders have been injured since landing in Davie

I thought the Clabo signing was a good move. He was a pro bowler 2 years ago and last year he played well the last 3/4 of the year. At the very least, I thought he would be serviceable. But he is on pace to give up 21 sacks. Think about that... if the entire OL was playing that badly we would be on pace to give up 105 sacks just on the starting 5. That's unbelievable.

Ireland is paid good money to know more about these things than I do.

I never liked the Clabo signing, never liked going with martin at LT, and I sure as hell dont like this move. We are ****ed with McKinnie or Clabo, so might as well save a draft pick. I'd even move Jerry to RT or go with 6 OL before I make this trade.

But seriously... I just can not fathom how the team waited this long and came to the conclusion that this is the move to make.

I just...

I just...

I just wonder about what's going on in Davie.

They had faith that during the bye, Clabo could put it together...gambled and loss.

So I'm assuming McKinnie will be playing LT, since he's never played the right side before?

Well the strippers in The Miami, Ft Lauderdale area are very happy!

tell pff to shove that clabo is a top 5 tackle stuff this last offseason up their ***

Back
Top Bottom