Dolphins Trade for McKinnie | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trade for McKinnie

how come i havent heard the word cornfed used as a put down lately??? probably cause it's whats killing our season...who's laughing now???

Is Marc Colombo available? Lets just bring him in too. He's as mobile as a tree sloth stuck in mud.

Nah I think the better question is...

Is there anyone available on the Dallas Cowboys or have the Cowboys cut anyone that can come in?

I guess Ireland has been here so long that he no longer really 'knows' the Cowboys players so he's just winging it now.

For what it worth, Draftsite.com has a 7 round mock draft up and has Miami selecting Cameron Irving - LT- Florida State at #22 in round #1 and Gabe Jackson - OG - Mississippi State at #54 in round #2.

The part I that angers me is during the bye week. Philbin and company said Clabo had been put on notice about improving his play.

If he was getting wrecked by decent NFL DE's what makes them think he will hold up against a monster DE like Mario Williams.

It's like "Hey, Clabo...set it up ok, lets see some improvement, baby steps. Oh, by the way, Mario Williams this Sunday."

At 6'8" 360, McKinnie is going to need a lot of bushels of corn.

On the bright side, at that size a weight, nobody will be able to bull-rush him, and to go around him will take at least 2.5 seconds by even the fastest speed-rusher. :lol:

how come i havent heard the word cornfed used as a put down lately??? probably cause it's whats killing our season...who's laughing now???

THIS year I don't fault Ireland for passing on a tackle because they've all struggled and I still believe Dion Jordan was the best player in the draft. It was a horrible year to draft an OT.

The part I that angers me is during the bye week. Philbin and company said Clabo had been put on notice about improving his play.

If he was getting wrecked by decent NFL DE's what makes them think he will hold up against a monster DE like Mario Williams.

It's like "Hey, Clabo...set it up ok, lets see some improvement, baby steps. Oh, by the way, Mario Williams this Sunday."

He was doing fine until the end of the game thats what people are forgetting that had not given up any sacks until that 4th quarter.

Well, heres to drafting Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan

I guess my boy Garner is never gonna be an option.

Back
Top Bottom