Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

Sure hope they being tripp back, hewitt has to end up on the ps one of these days

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Nice of tannebaum to let hickey out of his cell for a change

One benefit of adding Logan is if they like what they see up close and personal it may give us some flexibility to trade Moore for a draft pick at some point.

Really looks like MBT and Thomas will be battling for the back up job next year. If both screw up we keep Moore. Odd to have a backup QB competition a year out, but I like the foresight.

Interesting. Really happy Hull, Ced, and others made it to the PS. Surprised we didn't hold on to Johnson and Tripp as well. I find the Logan Thomas pick up intriguing. At the expense of earlier Ajayi it hurts though. I'd rather have found another solution. The practice restrictions imposed on IR players is not a benefit to a young player's development.

Really looks like MBT and Thomas will be battling for the back up job next year. If both screw up we keep Moore. Odd to have a backup QB competition a year out, but I like the foresight.

I doubt we keep them both, I think one will be released real soon. MBT is a lost cause IMO.

Apparently Kansas City also put a bid on Logan. So if we didn't picked him up, the Chiefs would have. According to Hickey, the have been monitoring him for a while....so they jumped at the chance to bring him in, without costing us a draft pick. We now have 2 QB's who will have a full year to compete for the chance to take over the 2nd sting QB spot next year.

Would be ironic if the play Ajayi hurt his rib on was that ridiculous interception thrown by MBT. Should have been an easy TD, here's a broken rib instead...

MBT might just be an adequate backup QB in time for his 30th birthday. We really should be devoting these development resources somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom