Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

I don't think they're trying to develop MBT. They put him on the PS cause he knows the system and can help the team practice. Let's face it, anything happens to Tannehill and we're done. They're not counting on a 3rd or 4th stringer to help us win games

Ozzy rules!!

Would be ironic if the play Ajayi hurt his rib on was that ridiculous interception thrown by MBT. Should have been an easy TD, here's a broken rib instead...
That was the last play he was in. Seems likely. A lot of bad injuries are the result of the chaos that comes from a really ****ty play. A few major injuries could have spawned from the clownshow our backups put on last week.

I don't like that all Miami's practice squad members are players Miami released a few days ago. It seems short sighted, I'm sure the best players available weren't all players that played for Miami. So of the 700+ players released the ten best players were already here. I understand they already know the system, but I would like to see two or three players come from other rosters.

I think that we need an extra RB and we need him on the roster. Lamar Miler, Damien Williams and LaMike James as the guys is looking a bit thin. I'd be searching for an experienced big tough RB. Any suggestions?

I think that we need an extra RB and we need him on the roster. Lamar Miler, Damien Williams and LaMike James as the guys is looking a bit thin. I'd be searching for an experienced big tough RB. Any suggestions?

They can always snatch up Gillislee off Atlantas practice squad if needed.

I like Rajion Neal for the 53-man roster. I think he would be the clear cut number two back on the roster, with Williams being the third down back. If Robert Turbin's ankle was healthy he would be a consideration too.

I don't like that all Miami's practice squad members are players Miami released a few days ago. It seems short sighted, I'm sure the best players available weren't all players that played for Miami. So of the 700+ players released the ten best players were already here. I understand they already know the system, but I would like to see two or three players come from other rosters.

This is not true. They got the OT from USC that was not in our camp.
Also this guy Hubbard, the OLB from GB

I don't see what all the fuss is about who we signed and who we did not sign.
These are all your 51 through 53rd player. Most of these players will never see an NFL playing field.
If they were good enough they would have made the original 53.
And remember a player on your PS can be poached by any team all season, as long as they keep them on
your 53 for the rest of the year.
And the Phins can poach any of the other players if the need arises.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Hubbard hasn't been announced as signed and Walker from USC was with the Dolphins I'm pretty sure.

I can't remember which team, but I don't think Walker was on the Phins

These are all your 51 through 53rd player. Most of these players will never see an NFL playing field.
And remember a player on your PS can be poached by any team all season, as long as they keep them on

This is FinHeaven. You know the drill. :) It's what makes this forum both informative and, at times, entertaining.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I think it is 4 weeks....they have to have them on the 53 for 4 weeks

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...-Players/f0d190b4-8892-451e-afcc-5b63574e83ae

You are getting confused. Aundrey Walker was one of our final cuts and was with us during Training Camp

Back
Top Bottom