Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

I'd rather spend the money on TJ Lang. I can't believe he's still free and we haven't reached out for a visit. I'd take Poe though, especially on a prove it deal which he's said to be willing to bite on. Probably won't make it out of Indy.

If he's really down for a 1 year deal I say **** the visit.... Get his agent on the line and put the offer in.

TJ Lang would be awesome but probably wants to much money.

Colts? Indianapolis?

That team is garbage and the city is boring as hell. There is NOTHNG exciting about living in the city of Indianapolis.

If he signs there, good luck to him...

Would pass on Poe for a cheaper veteran. Will be plenty available in a rotational role during the next wave of Free agency.

Watching his tape....very uninspiring. I don't know if he's even giving full effort on half these plays. Right now Bennie Logan is a better player...it's not even close really.

Despite them both being nose tackles, did you take into account the two very different positions concerning their assignments in the defenses they play within?

Also have to consider the gamelplan and what the defense is being dialed in to.

I would get your hopes up, personally. Poe will sign with a 3-4 team ala Indy. Hankins would be the better fit, imo.

Looks like he's signing with Indy on a big deal. Man they must have wanted him badly. Schefter tweeted it.

Looks like he's signing with Indy on a big deal. Man they must have wanted him badly. Schefter tweeted it.

That was from a fake schefter account. Note the spelling of the first name.

[TWEET]840982633546940416[/TWEET]

This fake account also says we are trading Suh to the Broncos
[TWEET]841000897517912064[/TWEET]

Back
Top Bottom