Dolphins win Monday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Monday Night

We have their pick. We need to lose to them in case there are any tiebreakers.

All the tank for Tua crowd will be upset when the Bengals select Tua and Miami ends up drafting Burrows.

Burrow is still in play for No.1 pick regardless of which team ends up at that spot.

Prototypes are rare commodities.

Wtf is wrong with all of you that want us to get meaningless wins!!! What, do you enjoy 2 decades of mediocrity! We need to go 0-16! We need Cincinnati to get a win!

We're 2-7 on MNF since 2010 and most of those games were blowouts. With this team I expect that L column to keep growing.

I just don’t see the Dolphins winning this game. Even with the Steelers backup QB, the Steelers are just a much more talented team than the Dolphins. I think the Dolphins will go into the Bengals game winless and they will beat the Bengals and the Bengals will end up with the first pick in the draft.

All the tank for Tua crowd will be upset when the Bengals select Tua and Miami ends up drafting Burrows or Herbert.
There will be outrage if we don’t get Tua. Like total meltdown.

I think Pittsburgh is going to run at us a lot. There offense since big Ben went down is run, dink and dunk with limited deep shots which they've actually hit on. I'm not ready to declare us the winner but I am thinkning of starting Mason Rudolph in fantasy lol. I have Josh Allen vs Philly but am waffling about Rudolph or old friend Tannehill instead. I have Dak but he's on BYE.

It would be nice to see a bum QB NOT have a career day against us for a change, e.g. Thad Lewis.

Back
Top Bottom