Dolphins win Monday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Monday Night

It's would be a win-win situation except there is not much chance Cincy beats the Rams in LA this week. They have a bye the following week and then they play the Ravens in Cincy. A win for Miami shouldn't hurt us in the draft as the season progresses but it would help to push Pit up the draft board (currently drafting 10th).

Not sure where Cincinnati's win is coming but maybe at Oakland in week 11. A great scenario would be them beating Pit in week 12 but the Jets go to Ohio in week 13. That should be good shot for them. They should look better once AJ & William Jackson get back.

When I first read the OP title that he actually meant Mia wins when Jets failed (On Monday night) - Spent a third OA on a USC QB - I thought those days were long gone and I am glad they aren’t

It's would be a win-win situation except there is not much chance Cincy beats the Rams in LA this week. They have a bye the following week and then they play the Ravens in Cincy. A win for Miami shouldn't hurt us in the draft as the season progresses but it would help to push Pit up the draft board (currently drafting 10th).

Not sure where Cincinnati's win is coming but maybe at Oakland in week 11. A great scenario would be them beating Pit in week 12 but the Jets go to Ohio in week 13. That should be good shot for them. They should look better once AJ & William Jackson get back.

Green is gonna get traded.

Rightfully so. We dont want to go through this **** season to pick the second or third best QB.
The fans of the Bengals feel exactly the same way. Unfortunately the Bengals game is played in Miami and I just think the Bengals by then won’t put up much of a fight and the Dolphins will find a way to win the game.

At this time I think the Bengals going 0-16 is more likely than the Dolphins going winless. The Bengals will obviously be looking to draft a QB if they get the first pick and since Tua seems to be the desired pick of most fans wanting a QB in the 2020. It seems likely he would be selected by the Bengals if they do end up with the first pick in the draft.

The fans of the Bengals feel exactly the same way. Unfortunately the Bengals game is played in Miami and I just think the Bengals by then won’t put up much of a fight and the Dolphins will find a way to win the game.

At this time I think the Bengals going 0-16 is more likely than the Dolphins going winless. The Bengals will obviously be looking to draft a QB if they get the first pick and since Tua seems to be the desired pick of most fans wanting a QB in the 2020. It seems likely he would be selected by the Bengals if they do end up with the first pick in the draft.

We will be playing Rosen or Rudock by that time. We will be fine. Flores will secure it somehow at that point.

Why? In case you haven't noticed this team is going nowhere this year so no game is a must win.
I dont know why this is so difficult for people to understand. We need to beat the Steelers to raise our draft pick from them. Then if we have 1 win and the Bengals havent lost yet we lose to them in our head to head thus guaranteeing the first pick and killing 2 birds with one stone. This would be the ideal situation!!!

I said it before Washington and will say it again, their defense is better than you give them credit for.

Both of those teams have the ability to adjust at halftime because they have the players to do it. Miami just doesn't have the personnel to overcome such adjustments.

Why? In case you haven't noticed this team is going nowhere this year so no game is a must win.

I disagree, Miami will not win many games this year, but they will not go winless, we all know it, we can all see it that each week Miami is getting better, even with the little amount of talent they have.

The Steelers at best are looking very pedestrian, and considering the Steelers pick is Miami's, Miami will do their best to keep the Steelers to a top 5 pick.

I disagree, Miami will not win many games this year, but they will not go winless, we all know it, we can all see it that each week Miami is getting better, even with the little amount of talent they have.

The Steelers at best are looking very pedestrian, and considering the Steelers pick is Miami's, Miami will do their best to keep the Steelers to a top 5 pick.

We are a 14.5 point underdawg on the the road for the second straight week. In a primetime game. This game wont be close.

Yeah, but how long does a winless team go with a 36 year old QB? Eventually they'll to back to Rosen for a "final look" and that's when the scoring stops for this offense.

Don't even think the Patriots defense wins you games with Rosen at the helm.

Rudolph will look like Tom Brady against us.. watch..
But I do hope we win, for the Steelers pick.

Back
Top Bottom