Draft Comparisons...Wolf vs Mueller vs Ruskell vs Savage (WARNING BIG) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Comparisons...Wolf vs Mueller vs Ruskell vs Savage (WARNING BIG)

I didn't notice that this thread opened back up again. Thank you guys for the compliments.

As for the purple/blue/green/yellow rating system...yeah, this was a year and a half old so there are definitely some ratings that I do NOT stand by anymore :)

Man, CK you amaze me all the time..for such a young man, you have a very good gift in analyzing and breaking down the subject matter...Hmmm, then again you are a Analyst, aren't you..LOL

I'm not an Analyst yet, but if you are good friends with any fortune 500 investment companies and want to toss in a good word for me as a Sell Side Analyst, I surely wouldn't mind ;)

Another great post by Ck yapperhead. I still swear you have that thing that types for you while you talk.

Good job CK, but I've gotta disagree with a few of your evaluations:

Warrick Dunn-promote from green to blue, 4 1000+ years, probowler

Charles Grant - promote from green to blue, 28 sacks his first three years, 11 FF

Darren Howard - promote from green to blue, another good NO DE with a high # of sacks, got franchised this year

Brandon Stokley - promote from yellow to blue, soley on last year's performance

RB Chester Taylor - promote from loser to blue, one of the best back up RB in the NFL

CB Gary Baxter - yellow to green, pretty good for an unknown, great tackler, got huge $ from Cleveland

CB Ronde Barber - demote from purple to blue, isn't that great

hmm Savage 3rd round...i dont think Rabach is a loser...just my opinion but wow great work

These GM stats are sort of irrelevant, especially since the GM position doesnt necessarily decide the draft picks. Also, many of those GMs drafted for team need and did not pick the best player available on purpose. Drafting for need rather than value would definitley skew these stats...plus the fact that many of these GM's coaches and scouts chose the picks. I am sure Saban will be making the picks next April, not Meuller

I like the stats, but its comparing apples and oranges....different teams with different coaches and needs. I think to really compare you need to take a look at the players drafted ahead and after thier spot in a certain draft...to see if the GM and/or coaches got the best value for thier pick.

Back
Top Bottom