Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG

I'm sure everyone realizes the importance of building trust and a winning culture. That's more important than losing to draft higher.

The culture is already established. Close losses would be ideal.

I’m not trying to say how anyone should think as a fan cause I can’t stand that crap but Miami needs draft capitol more than it needs 2 more wins.

please win meaningless games so we draft 7th....lol why?

We have a better chance of trading up if burrows is determined to be worth it with the giants then the bengals. In a perfect world we beat the giants then lose remaining games. Giants lose out and bengals beat us then they have #1 pick and we should still be around 4/5.

We have a better chance of trading up if burrows is determined to be worth it with the giants then the bengals. In a perfect world we beat the giants then lose remaining games. Giants lose out and bengals beat us then they have #1 pick and we should still be around 4/5.

If I'm rooting for a victory (which I am not) it would be week 17 vs NE.

Yeah, I had this discussion on another thread. We end up 5-11 and its a huge drop in the draft. I predicted 12.

How top heavy is the league if 5-11 gets you a mid first? Geez there are a lot of bad teams. 5-11 last year gave you #5-7

This yr is over. Flores must look to next yr. I know he want win but sometime u got set ur self up for futures. What I would do if I was head coach lose out. This only yr you got green light to lose.

Back
Top Bottom