Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG

... just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• B924484B-AAD3-41E5-9689-65B523179968.jpeg
    B924484B-AAD3-41E5-9689-65B523179968.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 10
If u want guy in draft. Just go get him. That what good team do.

I don't think that's true. First, obviously, he has to be available. Second, a team has to be willing to trade. Third, the team has to be able to outbid other teams. Forth, few "good team(s)" just "go get him," though I'll admit, "just get him," IMO, means 'at any cost.'

Since when is starting Rosen "tanking"? It is a normal occurrence for teams out of the race to give young QB's starts...especially in games with no playoff implications. And, even more importantly, we DO need to see what we have in him.

If u want guy in draft. Just go get him. That what good team do.
Yes because it’s just that easy

..... it’s like saying forget about a QB this year, grab Lawrence next year!! We have all these picks! It will be so simple!

Yes because it’s just that easy

..... it’s like saying forget about a QB this year, grab Lawrence next year!! We have all these picks! It will be so simple!
Well eagles, houston and k.c did it. So dont act like u dont know. If we want borrow give up some 1st rd pick. It going cost. Let GM figure that. None of us are expected..

Last edited:
Reactions: A1.
I don't think that's true. First, obviously, he has to be available. Second, a team has to be willing to trade. Third, the team has to be able to outbid other teams. Forth, few "good team(s)" just "go get him," though I'll admit, "just get him," IMO, means 'at any cost.'
What dolphins are welling give up is bigger questions For number one pick. Bengals are not just one player away from making playoff. Bengal are in same boat as us.

The bottom line flores must find way survive until he find a qb. The next couple year. Flores get pass this yr but 9-7 and better is passing in nfl.

Well eagles, houston and k.c did it. So dont act like u dont know. If we want borrow give up some 1st rd pick. It going cost. Let GM figure that. None of us are expected..
Did those teams trade up to #1? Because that’s what you’re asking

If u
Did those teams trade up to #1? Because that’s what you’re asking
I am not asking for nothing but if u want number pick u go spent draft pick. Less be real. 3 to 4 number I pick the bengals will come of that number one pick. They need player just like us. I am not GM so Idk how bad the dolphins want number one pick or what they think about burrow.. I am just talking. People on here act like they are GM. None of us are this is site to have fun.

What dolphins are welling give up is bigger questions For number one pick. Bengals are not just one player away from making playoff. Bengal are in same boat as us.

Which makes you wonder if they’d be willing to take the picks. They have just as many problems if not more with less picks and half the free cap we have. I’d maybe offer our pick, 2nd 1st with Houston’s 1st next year with maybe a 4th. If they take it great if not I’m not offering the farm.

Dolphins will beat the Giants
It good and bad all depend on how u look
Which makes you wonder if they’d be willing to take the picks. They have just as many problems if not more with less picks and half the free cap we have. I’d maybe offer our pick, 2nd 1st with Houston’s 1st next year with maybe a 4th. If they take it great if not I’m not offering the farm.
That what it come down too. We have 5 first round pick next 2 yr. How bad do dolphins want borrow...I think they can get him but they go lose at least 3 to 4 first round pick.

It good and bad all depend on how u look
That what it come down too. We have 5 first round pick next 2 yr. How bad do dolphins want borrow...I think they can get him but they go lose at least 3 to 4 first round pick.

I just don’t see him as someone you mortgage your future with. Too much risk, he isn’t an Andrew luck or soon to be Trevor Lawerence who spent 3-4 years as a great nfl prospect, Burrows came out of no where to be top qb. Now Burrows can certainly be great in the nfl but if you’re going to mortgage your future that propect better have the resume to do so. If the price is right go up and grab burrow but if it’s high then take the chance on Tua or trade back 2-3 times pick up 1-2 1st and 2nd rounds next year then trade the farm for Lawerence.

Back
Top Bottom