Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG

Even after all this, losing to the Giants will absolutely not surprise me. Barkley is gonna be hard to stop and Fitzpatrick could fall apart.

Or he and Parker continue where they left and he had 200 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns against one of the worst secondary play in the NFL.
I can see this being an emotional game and Eli wanting to go out on top. Just a perfect set up for him to do it at metlife. Works out for us though

Did those teams trade up to #1? Because that’s what you’re asking
I am not GM of Dolphins. Like I said earlier we got 5 first rd pick. Bengals need players just like dolphins I am not GM. If we offer 3 to 4 first rd pick they should be able work something out.
I did not say that either. I said what it would probably take to get number one pick

Last edited:
I am not GM of Dolphins. Like I said earlier we got 5 first rd pick. Bengals need players just like dolphins I am not GM. If we offer 3 to 4 first rd pick they should be able work something out.
I did not say that either. I said what it would probably take to get number one pick.in the end I dont know if I want give up that much picks for one guy. That how Dallas cowboys became good....

Whether we're picking at 3, 4, or 5 I think we're taking the risk on Tua. We can't openly tank the whole year and use a top 5 pick on an offensive lineman. As a Sixers fan, I have no regrets we took an injured Embiid third overall. The Dolphins are in a similar position where they can afford to wait for an elite talent to heal and develop.

Whether we're picking at 3, 4, or 5 I think we're taking the risk on Tua. We can't openly tank the whole year and use a top 5 pick on an offensive lineman. As a Sixers fan, I have no regrets we took an injured Embiid third overall. The Dolphins are in a similar position where they can afford to wait for an elite talent to heal and develop.
facepalm.gif

#2 would be an attractive spot actually. Could just take Chase Young, potentially move up to #1 for Burrow with right package, or move back a few slots and get a bunch more draft capital and still pick someone like Tua if they want. A lot of options with #2

#2 would be an attractive spot actually. Could just take Chase Young, potentially move up to #1 for Burrow with right package, or move back a few slots and get a bunch more draft capital and still pick someone like Tua if they want. A lot of options with #2

If Tua is on schedule and the medical checks out.... you're not going to be able to trade down and get him.

Just looking at tankathon, 2 is still unlikely. Even if they lose out, either the Giants or Redskins look like they will have #2.

Draft order is weird. We lose to Giants and Washington and we're still behind them in the draft order?

Back
Top Bottom