Drake now... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

Exactly which puzzle is he a piece to? I feel like the Miami Miracle has bolstered his value in some fan's eyes, outside of that shining moment he's not done a whole hell of a lot.

Trade him.
I wouldn't say he hasn't done much. For the 5 weeks of the season he took over from Ajayi as the starter, he led the league in rushing.

And the ****ing clown show goes on..... Drake is young and a piece of the puzzle. Idiots all of them Owner to Coach. This nightmare will never end.....

There is no puzzle. The puzzle was a collection of odd peices from a second hand store so now that they have figured that out, they have swept all of the pieces into the garbage, leaving an empty tabletop. We may not ever again see a slate as blank as this anywhere in the NFL.

I wouldn't say he hasn't done much. For the 5 weeks of the season he took over from Ajayi as the starter, he led the league in rushing.
And then ran for 535 yards last year in 16 games. A 5 game sample size 2 years ago is no basis for a lucrative extension.

Gardner Minshew was a 6th round pick. Kyle Allen was late too.

Ill take a late pick for him. Pick another QB.

I cant think of one off the bat, but I know for example players traded in camp for Conditional Picks and the condition is that they make the 53. That isnt performance but roster oriented. There is NO rule against it.
Personally I never heard of it either but then again who knows about all the trades and conditional draft picks ever done and issued.
Based on the NFL
Compensatory picks are awarded by the league based on eligible free agents lost and are "determined by a formula based on salary, playing time and postseason honors," according to the NFL.
the contract (salary) is part of that. So I would say that you are right.

from Drake's draft profile-- looks spot on...

WEAKNESSES
Can be almost too frenetic. Mind seems to be racing with ball in his hands and he will show a lack of patience at times. Responds to what is in front of him rather than anticipating what is coming. Inconsistent hands with five drops to 44 catches during his career. Can get too dancey when asked to play downhill. Tendency to cut runs toward sideline rather than back into middle of the field. Change-of-pace runner without a go-to value. Suffered broken leg in 2014 and broken arm in 2015.

DRAFT PROJECTION
Round 3

SOURCES TELL US
"He's a player who you have to have a plan for because he's not an every-down back and he's too lean to be in around the goal line. I see him as a third down back with special teams qualities and those guys get drafted in the fifth or later." -- NFC West scout

It doesn't matter no more trade hold team. Drake could be good in right system

Comp picks going forward are inconsequential. We will be active in free agency.

But why trade away an asset for lower value than we would get if we just let him walk? Bad business.

Also....im not sure how active we will be in free agency this year.

Last edited:
from Drake's draft profile-- looks spot on...

WEAKNESSES
Can be almost too frenetic. Mind seems to be racing with ball in his hands and he will show a lack of patience at times. Responds to what is in front of him rather than anticipating what is coming. Inconsistent hands with five drops to 44 catches during his career. Can get too dancey when asked to play downhill. Tendency to cut runs toward sideline rather than back into middle of the field. Change-of-pace runner without a go-to value. Suffered broken leg in 2014 and broken arm in 2015.

DRAFT PROJECTION
Round 3

SOURCES TELL US
"He's a player who you have to have a plan for because he's not an every-down back and he's too lean to be in around the goal line. I see him as a third down back with special teams qualities and those guys get drafted in the fifth or later." -- NFC West scout

Seems pretty spot on to me...

Mark Walton made Drake expendable after watching him play last Sunday. Ballage needs to go as well.

Back
Top Bottom