Drake now... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

Not that I really care about Drake getting traded.... But how many picks is enough? Are we really that confident Grier can replace all those players through the draft? Is Grier himself really that confident in his ability to draft good players?

This is starting to look like: "Well I cant draft for ****, might as well get a **** load of picks! 3 good players out of 30 looks way better than 1 out of 10..."

This dumbass is going to sink the ship for good...
I would gladly give him a Tevin Coleman type of contract $3.75 million per year for a good #2 back is worth it.

How many picks are enough?

The less faith you have in a GM in drafting, the more picks you need to get a solid hit!

Was that really your question or did you just want to gripe about GM?

Not surprised about Drake at all I thought he'd be gone long ago. Listening to some Philly radio and there is some talk about Philly going for x, nothing official just fans

Wouldn't surprise me if he had success some were else he does have talent, he just didn't have it here and the coaches want to go in a different direction. It's that simple.

They either move him for not much of anything or he leaves via FA at the end of the year.

My hope is they acquire some very good RB's for the inside zone, would be big expense in offensive lineman and 2 or 3 top quality RB's some found early and hopefully some found later in the draft, it isn't all going to all happen in 2020 draft and FA but you could start.

Hear Jordan Phillips been having some nice games for Buffalo, probable be looking for some revenge this week. He made a play here and there for us then became locker room cancer we dumped him for nothing more than to remove him from the locker room, some of this guy's just don't get it the first time around, hopefully both Taco Charlton and Robert Nkemdiche can do they same for us.

If we do get lucky enough to draft Tua in next years draft it's going to be interesting to see what other offensive pieces they get for the offense OL, RB, WR TE verse's critical defense needs like CB, DE, S,LB - Were not getting it all next year, still believe were 2 to 3 years away and that's if they make a lot of the right moves and eliminate most of the mistakes - still it will be interesting to see just how they go about it.

I expected this but man....this is depressing. these 'individuals' had better know what they are doing and that draft had better produce results otherwise they have crapped on thousands of Phins fans and made our team look like ****!

Every team misses to some degree, what teams are finding out is the need to get more picks and that's exactly what the Dolphins are doing, they need to keep doing it in next years draft that means moving picks which will more than likely piss off some fans short term (meaning move there top 2nd rounder for a lower 2nd and 1st in 2021) or something like that. Draw from a larger pool of draft picks.

He’s last years Camarillo. Allow him to test the market and make him an offer. He is fast. Let him find out what he is worth, and make an offer.

Not surprised about Drake at all I thought he'd be gone long ago. Listening to some Philly radio and there is some talk about Philly going for x, nothing official just fans
They better come with 2 1s

That's not going to happen unless they get multiple 1's plus - 2 1st and 2nd - no one is going to pay what the Dolphins would want, Jones will be dumped next year and possibly Wilson if he doesn't start to perform up to his contract, there is still some house cleaning to do.

If you can hammer Grier for anything it's how he handled Jones at the end of his career, yeah I know about the misses but Jones getting the contract he did knowing that he had 2 different shoulder surgeries and wasn't going to be the player he was, it was beyond ridicules to give him that contract, all we can hope is Grier learned a valuable lesson and never repeats it.

That's not going to happen unless they get multiple 1's plus - 2 1st and 2nd - no one is going to pay what the Dolphins would want, Jones will be dumped next year and possibly Wilson if he doesn't start to perform up to his contract, there is still some house cleaning to do.

If you can hammer Grier for anything it's how he handled Jones at the end of his career, yeah I know about the misses but Jones getting the contract he did knowing that he had 2 different shoulder surgeries and wasn't going to be the player he was, it was beyond ridicules to give him that contract, all we can hope is Grier learned a valuable lesson and never repeats it.

That Jones contract was Tannenbaum through and through.

All I know for sure is it's dam hard to stay interested football while were losing like this, hope this isn't all for nothing. Tua is the only possible top 5 QB I see and that's what I want and I'm unwilling to settle for less, you can tell the coaching staff wants a win and if they get 1 or 2 possibly 3 there goes Tua and our top 5 QB.

Thursday night football KC vs Denver - Broncos looking for a come back

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was a Grier find when he was a scout, probably the best find he had, so it was personal...a 5th round draft pick who played like a 1st rounder, Grier was GM and should of stopped that from happening. You can blame Tannenbaum for a lot but this one I believe was on Grier.

Another lesson to be leaned from Belichick, cut them loose after you use them up....sounds ugly but that's professional football

Pretty sure he was a Grier find when he was a scout, probably the best find he had, so it was personal...a 5th round draft pick who played like a 1st rounder, Grier was GM and should of stopped that from happening. You can blame Tannenbaum for a lot but this one I believe was on Grier.

Another lesson to be leaned from Belichick, cut them loose after you use them up....sounds ugly but that's professional football

Grier was not the GM. Period. You can believe all you want. But Tannenbaum held the title and was handing out dead money contracts left and right.

Back
Top Bottom