Drew Brees possibly traded to Fins?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees possibly traded to Fins??

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You heard it here first. The Chargers will trade Brees after this season. Rumor has it that Miami still regrets not drafting Brees in the late 1st round a couple of years ago. They are now willing to trade a 2nd and conditional pick for Brees. After the sideline eruption with Marty Schottenheimer yesterday, Brees is on his way out. San Diego will draft a QB, and Brees will be gone.

REACTION FIN FANS?!? DO YOU WANT BREES OR NOT???

WOW...

Talk about going from Bad to Worst...Hell no..

I would much rather trade for Couch who I think is not mentally tough enough for QB position.

You guys are just sputing things outta your mouths. I suppose Brett Farve will leave the Packers and sign with the Fins. Ya I just heard that Jamal Lewis is demanding the Ravens trade him to the Fins. :lol:

Originally posted by SDFinFan
You heard it here first. The Chargers will trade Brees after this season. Rumor has it that Miami still regrets not drafting Brees in the late 1st round a couple of years ago. They are now willing to trade a 2nd and conditional pick for Brees. After the sideline eruption with Marty Schottenheimer yesterday, Brees is on his way out. San Diego will draft a QB, and Brees will be gone.

REACTION FIN FANS?!? DO YOU WANT BREES OR NOT???

I'm guessing that there was a bong, some Cheetos, a fifth of tequila, and tons of weed involved here when you wrote this post. The 'Fins regret not taking Breese like a lotto winner regrets picking the right numbers. Geez dude, sleep it off next time before you post.
:shakeno:

there are 3 qbs on the fins roster better than brees

Brees threw 3 INTs again on Sunday. Brees got benched again on Sunday. And this time Brees and Schottenheimer exchanged words on the sidelines.

If we trade for him, it'll be for a low round pick and a backup/temporary role.

The Phins didn't miss anything with Brees. What they missed out on that year was Matt Hasselbeck.

I'd take Sage over brees. He's not the answer to our problems, and with a draft this deep in QB's there's no point in getting him NOW.

Brees is worth a conditional pick that could approach a day one (no higher than a #3). But I believe Miami's best solution to the QB situation is release Griese, restructure Fiedler, tender Rosenfels at the minimum qual. offer(would get you a 5th rd pick), and draft the "QB of the future". But what do I know. That would give you: Fiedler, Rosenfels, drafted QB

Re: Re: Drew Brees possibly traded to Fins??

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm guessing that there was a bong, some Cheetos, a fifth of tequila, and tons of weed involved here when you wrote this post. The 'Fins regret not taking Breese like a lotto winner regrets picking the right numbers. Geez dude, sleep it off next time before you post.
:shakeno:

Easy, tiger. No need for that. How 'bout just breaking it down for him. :)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
But I believe Miami's best solution to the QB situation is release Griese, restructure Fiedler, tender Rosenfels at the minimum qual. offer(would get you a 5th rd pick), and draft the "QB of the future". But what do I know. That would give you: Fiedler, Rosenfels, drafted QB

I agree with you. And I think the odds are that that's exactly what will happen.

I have a feeling Sage may pull a Quincy Carter and take the starting job in camp, as Carter did when Parcells rolled in. He has the work ethic and the talent to do it, plus the leadership. There is no reason for the Dolphins to not consider Sage Rosenfels. Get him a good line and a 2 WR and he will be fine.

Originally posted by muddaconch
I wonder how many of you were the ones whining a few years ago when we didn't select brees. Probably about 90% I would say.

Suprisingly, I was among that 10%. But somehow I don't feel vindicated. lol

Back
Top Bottom