Drew Brees possibly traded to Fins?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees possibly traded to Fins??

Originally posted by Jaj
I have a feeling Sage may pull a Quincy Carter and take the starting job in camp, as Carter did when Parcells rolled in. He has the work ethic and the talent to do it, plus the leadership. There is no reason for the Dolphins to not consider Sage Rosenfels. Get him a good line and a 2 WR and he will be fine.

This sounds like a good idea, BUT we need a mean coach who can believe in Rosenfelse. We need a Parcells type guy, for Sage to even hav a chance at starting.

Tom Coughlin is a discpline coach, but I have heard he is also a real ***, not like Parcells who is tough but has love for his players.

Norm Chow maybe as a O-Coordinator. He really raises QBs well. Has raised Palmer, Boller(only in an off-season), and Rivers in recent years.

As HC maybe an aggressive coach such as Jim Mora Jr. Great defensive mind, but that does not mean he will ignore offense.

Sage will never compete, let alone start for an NFL team.

Great guy, but an NFL QB he is not.

How do I know this? Somethings I just know! ;)

I wish I was wrong about him, but I doubt I am.

So tell me Stamos how do you know. He has the talent, the work ethic, and leadership. No downsides to him. His only downside is he still has a habit of locking on to one WR. You know nothing about him and you say that statement.

Jaj, I bet you know just as much as Stamos when it comes to Sage Rosenfels. I would advise you to not try to act all high and mighty with it either. Truth is, no one really knows what the kid has except for the coaching staff. He hasn't been able to show himself accurately yet.

I like him though, I figured why not give him a shot, let us know if he can or can't, you know?

No but atleast I give some relevance from the draft. For staying that he will fail, because I know that means that is just off of hunch.

No I do know quite a bit about Rosenfels, you do not need to be a coaching staff to look at what talents he has and what his mistakes seem to be in game time situations.

Drew Brees or Jamar Fletcher? I know many of you would say neither, but now if you had to choose which, which one would you choose?

Jaj,so I suppose it is safe to assume that you have then succesfully predicted the unlikely successes of such folk as Kurt Warner, Tom Brady, Jeff Garcia and more just to name a few? You can watch all the tape you want and ask Mel Kiper Jr. 3,000 questions a year but you will never completey know what a player can do until they actually go out there and prove it either way. The fact that Sage has somethign like 3 snaps in a pro game and 1 pass means his grade is a resounding INCOMPLETE.

Like I said though, I like the guy and won't write him off until he is given a fair shake.

I never said he will actually succeed, I just found it odd that Stamos did not have any explanation whatsoever for saying he will fail. Isn't that more of an assumption than what I made?

Trust me Stamos I have had those feelings before too.

I'd have to say Brees! I THINK Drew is better than JF and SR! Not saying I know,but I THINK! If you saw any of the game against pitt sunday 2 of 3 picks were not his fault! One the ref was in the way and the 2nd NO blocking!! If it's OK to say this for JF and BG why not for Brees I only saw he two INT's i missed the 3rd!

If Brees were all that good, he wouldn't have been benched a few weeks ago in favor of 41 year old Flutie, especially with nothing to play for. Schottenheimer started Flutie because he figured that was his best shot at winning and keeping his job. From what I've seen of Brees, he's no better than Fiedler.

Re: Re: Drew Brees possibly traded to Fins??

Originally posted by Expo88

I'm guessing that there was a bong, some Cheetos, a fifth of tequila, and tons of weed involved here when you wrote this post. The 'Fins regret not taking Breese like a lotto winner regrets picking the right numbers. Geez dude, sleep it off next time before you post.
:shakeno:

lmao

Brees isn't all that. Besides, I think Shottenheimer might be gone before Brees.

Back
Top Bottom