Drew Lock Meets With Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Meets With Dolphins

Lock is my dude. I love him as a prospect and would love him at 13. I have him and Murray 1-2. Both are franchise guys to me.

He is my choice also. However, he isnt falling to #13 as the broncos will grab him if he is there. They no the future is whats in your lap and not in a chrystal ball. People think the broncs grabbing joe flaco means they wont go qb but i say it means they will. No one wants to a season a qb can walk right in and play ALL YEAR like a seasoned pro and the smart move is getting a veteran to be there and learn from.

And thats what the bronco's have done. I think if one of the 3, locke, Haskins or murray are there they will take a qb. If not they will trade down 2 or 3 times and collect another 4-6 pics and grab defensive players and maybe a qb later. The kid from from auburn intrigues me the most out of all the 2-3rd tear qb's.

I hope people understand by the time the draft rolls around we'd have met with over 100 players tho we're only drafting 7 unless we move back.
We might as well talk to as many QB's as possible but don't read too much into it at this point.

Kinda wondering who will be drafted as the second QB after KM........... Haskins or Lock.

For a few months I was leaning Haskins over Murray up to the combine just because of the bigger frame. But watching Kyler Murray at the pro day it's clear.

Both Kyler Murray and Haskins both put on weight. Murray's weight is pure muscle. He obviously is doing all the smart things since the college season ended. Kid's a little pitbull.

Kid is serious and will be the well deserved number 1 pick over all because of it.

Haskins looks like he put on a little baby fat. Unfortunately some body types example Vince Young fight weight in the low 20's up into their 30's and Haskins might have that body type. That extra meat can help him and hurt him.

Not too sure any of the 3 QB's will make it to #13 any how.

I can’t be upset if we take Haskins or Loxk at #13, but going for Murray at #1 is the only QB play I am in on in round 1.

Just watching tape, Sam Darnold was miles better than Haskins or Lock. The last thing I want is a desperation pick.

Just finished watching his pro day work out. He can make all the throws ad he can move. Can he be accurate enough is the question? I heard the team likes him but we'll see.
If I have a concern it's that he seems to hold onto the ball too long, not quick to make a decision and get rid of it. If he holds it that long in the Pro's he'll be on hit back more than a $5 hooker. Seems to have a very fluid arm motion and decent strength.

I'm not going to act like I've dug into a ton of tape, but I don't see what makes him different than a Trubisky type of prospect. If I wanted to hitch my wagon to one QB in this draft it would honestly be him. Arm talent, athleticism and I like his demeanor. He meets those pre-reqs as a guy who isn't can miss but has the tools to be an upper echelon guy in the right system assuming he's got the requisite work ethic. I guess field vision is the one hang up I'd have with him.

If I have a concern it's that he seems to hold onto the ball too long, not quick to make a decision and get rid of it. If he holds it that long in the Pro's he'll be on hit back more than a $5 hooker. Seems to have a very fluid arm motion and decent strength.

Where do you find these hookers, bro? My ex wife charged half my ****.

I'm not going to act like I've dug into a ton of tape, but I don't see what makes him different than a Trubisky type of prospect. If I wanted to hitch my wagon to one QB in this draft it would honestly be him. Arm talent, athleticism and I like his demeanor. He meets those pre-reqs as a guy who isn't can miss but has the tools to be an upper echelon guy in the right system assuming he's got the requisite work ethic. I guess field vision is the one hang up I'd have with him.
I agree with the field vision assessment. I think he holds the ball too long. He'll get himself killed.

This team doesn't need a Mitch Trubisky type prospect. I do know that.

Back
Top Bottom