Eichenberg | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eichenberg

Eich gave up ONE pressure and ZERO sacks on this game even though Tua went back to pass 51 times. Not saying Eich is perfect and he needs to get better but the hate for this guy is starting to approach the hate some people have for Tua

Agreed.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm seeing something different, but I don't get it.

Eich gave up ONE pressure and ZERO sacks on this game even though Tua went back to pass 51 times. Not saying Eich is perfect and he needs to get better but the hate for this guy is starting to approach the hate some people have for Tua
Not trying to nitpick but he gave up 2 pressures

Sorry for quoting you again.

Bugt that's what I don't get.

How does 2 pressure,no sacks in 51 snaps earn you 20's across the scoreboard?

Eich gets pulled and moved a lot AKA they try to hide him. The constant run fake and moving the pocket works in Eichs favor for pure statistical purposes. When 25% if not more of ur pass attempts are screens and run fakes hard to give up pressures. Moving guards is how u hide them though especially ones w/ bad feet like Eich

it doesn’t .....pff sucks. We watch the all 22 last night and sure he wasn’t perfect but he was far from bad but again, people want to see what they want to see

it doesn’t .....pff sucks. We watch the all 22 last night and sure he wasn’t perfect but he was far from bad but again, people want to see what they want to see

Ok,, thanks.

PFF is very subjective and doesn't give their formula. Like as someone posted on one TD he got beat bad. Understandable to knock for that play. But if you look at 50 as average (which I believe they do) a 20 would mean he is pretty much beat every play

PFF is very subjective and doesn't give their formula. Like as someone posted on one TD he got beat bad. Understandable to knock for that play. But if you look at 50 as average (which I believe they do) a 20 would mean he is pretty much beat every play
Mid 60’s is an average starter. 50 is what Eich and AJax got last year

I haven't seen a lot of "hate". Maybe 1 or 2 posters, but for the most part, I have seen just honest, unbiased assessment of his skill level, how it might project to the future, and where he is at as a player at the moment. Granted, it is just opinion.

Funny, IIRC Eich was a Tackle prospect from Notre Dame that IMO had a questionable ceiling but his floor should of been at least a serviceable player.
I know there was talk about his arm length and possibly moving him inside.

It's hard to judge him last year due to the rotation he was in. IIRC he bounced around RT and LT which is two different positions/handwork/footwork etc.

Not down on him yet, but hoping since they have him at LG, the transition to guard full time will be easier on the left side, as he played LT in college.

Back
Top Bottom