End of Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of Ricky

painnotpleasure said:
Ricky threads will never die, I could tell you that right now. I wouldn't count Ricky out yet. He owes 8 million dollars, he'll probably declare bankrupty... One thing I know for sure, we haven't heard the last of him whether that means he'll be back or not no one really knows.

Yeah, well they should f-cking die. This is starting to actually make me angry now. We didn't draft a RB #2 overall and invest a ton of money in him so we can bring back dips-it Ricky and have them split carries, got it? He 'aint coming back. If he ever does, it won't be as a Miami Dolphin. When are you guys going to get that through your heads? When I ask? WHEN? :yell:

I'd love to have williams back

IF HE HELPS US, THEY HE HELPS US

WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS????

Saban's comments about drafting Brown made it seem like he wants Ricky to come back, and almost as if he thinks he will.

Cedric_Benson said:
I'd love to have williams back

IF HE HELPS US, THEY HE HELPS US

WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS????

:shakeno: Jesus... it's like talking to a r*tarded amoeba.

Jeezum Crow said:
Saban's comments about drafting Brown made it seem like he wants Ricky to come back, and almost as if he thinks he will.

Yes, because this would make so much sense, ya know? :shakeno:

Ricky will come back and be the starting RB and miami will trade brown...:lol:

All you guys who would take Ricky back are the same type of guys who would take back your girlfriend or wife if she cheated on you with your best friend. Tire tracks across your backs from getting run over and all you do is say "Thank you, may I have another?"

Forgiveness is one thing. People make mistakes. The issue is he can no longer be trusted. Period.

Ricky competely betrayed this team for his own selfish reasons. He betrayed Wannstedt, the organization, and most importantly the fans. The only reason he would come back is for the $$, which doesn't help us at all. Our backfield will be fine without RW.

Ricky will come back and probably soon. IMO will be traded. Saban doesnt strike me as the type of guy who wants a cancer like Ricky around. Saban wants more draft picks. If we couldn't take a cap hit to keep Surtain we certainly wouldnt bend over backwards to help Ricky out of a jam. He will be getting no money from us. :shakeno:

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Are you calling Saban a sucker? After drafting Brown he said the door is still open for Ricky to come back.

Exactly.

What are all you other guys talking about?

Saban has already said that will not hinder his plans to take Ricky back, look it up before posting this kind of stuff next time. It nowhere near dispels the fact that Ricky can still come back. From all we know he could have already decided and told Saban that he is coming back and they will announce it after July when he doesn't have to take a year off.

not saying it does or doesn't.... Saban just said that Brown played with another quality back in college and alluded to that if Ricky came back it would be a similiar (and good) situation.

I can't wait till Ricky finally decides to come out of hiding and tells everyone his intentions. These thread are too redundant. Why don't you take the focus off of Ricky and pay some attention to our new blue chipper.

I honestly can't believe how dense some of you are to even be discussing this after taking Brown. WHY TAKE BROWN THEN? The whole point of taking Brown was to REPLACE R*TARDO.

I want him to come back. But i seriously doubt he will.......

Im hoping he does though!

Think about this ok.........

Would you rather have him running for you, or against you....

Honestly?

:jetssuck:

Just as any player can be cut at any time, Ricky left the team and was within his rights to do so. It is those of you who freak out at the sight of his name who are f*ck*d in the head. The feature back for your favorite team IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I certainly hope he doesn't give you the same type of pleasure. I don't care what Ricky did in the past -- we own his rights and will do what is best for the team if he decides to play again. At present, it looks like that means proving he has value and then trading him the following year.

I want my fellow fans to care about winning first and foremost. Hasn't it been too long since we had a championship to boast about? If you're the type who lets other BS get in the way of winning, I don't even know why you're a fan.

phinz_fan said:
Ricky will come back and probably soon. IMO will be traded.

Traded for what? If Edge and Alexander can't even bring in a 2nd, what do you think we'll get for Ricky? Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom