End of Ricky | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of Ricky

FireWrongstedt said:
I'll take a 2-week supply of Twinkies for him. I don't care what we get. I'll take a '72 Pinto. I don't give a s-it. I just want him off the Dolphins so we can stop this nonsense. We have our RB now. This is it for Ricky with the Miami Dolphins.

In other words you would rather satisfy some sort of personal vendetta against the guy than have him come back and help the team. The entire arguement is based on nothing more than hatred for someone who did nothing to you. What he did sucked, no one denies it. The fact is he made a bad decision. Have you never made a mistake? Did you never need a 2nd chance? Are you so perfect that none of your decisions could ever be called into question?

If Saban and the players in that locker room are willing to take him back, that should tell you something. You don't find that kind of talent everyday. Ronnie Brown could turn out to be a star in the NFL, but Ricky IS a star in the NFL.

Cedric_Benson said:
And if he gets hurt, then what?

Bring in one of our back-ups that havent played in 2 years?

you know what, i think you lost a bet or something against ricky williams, because you'd have to be an idiot to not want him back

No. I just have this thing where I don't care for guys who have no character and quit on people who depend on them. See, I have principles. I stick to those principles. Ricky Williams is a lazy, disloyal, selfish pr*ck and I have no use for him. And I don't want him and his s*itty-a*s influence anywhere near our new franchise RB. Can you understand that?

CanadaPhinsFan said:
In other words you would rather satisfy some sort of personal vendetta against the guy than have him come back and help the team. The entire arguement is based on nothing more than hatred for someone who did nothing to you. What he did sucked, no one denies it. The fact is he made a bad decision. Have you never made a mistake? Did you never need a 2nd chance? Are you so perfect that none of your decisions could ever be called into question?

If Saban and the players in that locker room are willing to take him back, that should tell you something. You don't find that kind of talent everyday. Ronnie Brown could turn out to be a star in the NFL, but Ricky IS a star in the NFL.

See the post I just wrote.

FireWrongstedt said:
No. I just have this thing where I don't care for guys who have no character and quit on people who depend on them. See, I have principles. I stick to those principles. Ricky Williams is a lazy, disloyal, selfish pr*ck and I have no use for him. And I don't want him and his s*itty-a*s influence anywhere near our new franchise RB. Can you understand that?

Exactly as I thought, purely selfish reasons. YOU have no use for Ricky. Well, it appears Saban and the team do. All that matters to me is he can help the team win.

Saban says that the door is open for RW but I think that is crazy being that Saban wants cap room for the future. From what piece of footage i seen on ESPN Miami was very interested in B.Edwards they even told his agent that he was their choice if Edwards were there. But they wanted their future to be Brown that is obvious. The more things I see on Brown the more I like. I was a Big Benson fan but I think Brown is the all around back even better all around than RW.

Jimmy James said:
Luckily for those of us who care about winning, you don't run the show. We'll maximize Ricky's value should he come back because that's what will help us win.

I care as much about winning than anyone, so don't start that s*it. It's just amazing how people forget. Sad too. :shakeno:

What are you, 12?

Close but no cigar...

It's sad im about 1/3 your age and i know right from wrong

Bringin ricky back is the right thing to do...

FireWrongstedt said:
I care as much about winning than anyone, so don't start that s*it. It's just amazing how people forget. Sad too. :shakeno:

Do you keep a list of people who quit on people who depend on them in all walks of life, or are you really just sad because you cast yourself as one of the people "depending" on Ricky last year?

Don't start the character sh*t, either.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Exactly as I thought, purely selfish reasons. YOU have no use for Ricky. Well, it appears Saban and the team do. All that matters to me is he can help the team win.

See, the other thing- besides not being a sucker and having principles that I try to stick to- I'm not really down with wasting cap space on a whacked-out looney-tune who could bolt for Indonesia at a moment's notice when we already have a RB that we just invested heavily in. He's a waste of money, a waste of roster space, a waste of time.

Jimmy James said:
Do you keep a list of people who quit on people who depend on them in all walks of life, or are you really just sad because you cast yourself as one of the people "depending" on Ricky last year?

Don't start the character sh*t, either.

Yeah, sure, as a Dolphins fan I'm sure you weren't counting on that rat ******* one iota lst year were you? :rolleyes: I'd love to see what you guys were posting last July. Funny how time effects people. Sorry, but I don't forgive and forget so easily.

FireWrongstedt said:
See, the other thing- besides not being a sucker and having principles that I try to stick to- I'm not really down with wasting cap space on a whacked-out looney-tune who could bolt for Indonesia at a moment's notice when we already have a RB that we just invested heavily in. He's a waste of money, a waste of roster space, a waste of time.

Agreed

Cedric_Benson said:
Close but no cigar...

It's sad im about 1/3 your age and i know right from wrong

Bringin ricky back is the right thing to do...

You're entitled to your opinion.

painnotpleasure said:
Did I say he was going to come back? No. I'm being open minded about it like Saban is. Did you bother hearing what Saban said? Here, it was on the main page at Finheaven yesterday I believe:

"He'd still welcome Ricky back and even said how good it would be to have two great running backs (Nick Saban on if this selection puts an end to Ricky Williams coming back) -- “No. Why would it? Two are better than one and this guy played, and I think this team (Auburn) went undefeated with two significant players in the same backfield and it’s because of his versatility that would allow you to use the guy like that. And this guy is an every down back now."

Did you just bash me for being open minded after hearing that? If you're not singling out me personally I apologize because that's what it feels like, but I'm still being open minded like it and appears Saban is too. I also said there's still going to be Ricky threads because I know how it is around here... Hell we still have threads about Jay Fiedler even by guys who BASH him too!! Look at your name... FireWrongstedt, you think I'm living in the past with Ricky...? Wanny's gone, Saban's here. Saban has shown some interest in Ricky... I'm being open minded about the whole situation and I think that's really the best thing you can do. Be open-minded rather than have your own personal feelings get involved.

:0wned: Go curl yourself up in hole and cry yourself to sleep.
FireWrongstedt said:

Hardly, he gave a ton of money to charity. The team always said that he gave everything he got during practice and in games.. He wasnt lazy or selfish. He might have been disloyal to the fact that he quit, but only the timing of it.

Bad charactor? Since when does he have bad charactor. I thought he was always an all around good guy who just so happens to smoke.. So now all people who smoke weed have bad charactor?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom