End of Ricky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of Ricky

Finz Fury said:
I can't wait till Ricky finally decides to come out of hiding and tells everyone his intentions. These thread are too redundant. Why don't you take the focus off of Ricky and pay some attention to our new blue chipper.

I wish he would just confirm that he's not coming back and he plans to live the rest of his pathetic life in a shanti in India so these utterly ridiculous, redundant, annoying threads would end for good. They don't even end after we draft a franchise RB. Incredible. :shakeno: :fire:

FireWrongstedt said:
I honestly can't believe how dense some of you are to even be discussing this after taking Brown. WHY TAKE BROWN THEN? The whole point of taking Brown was to REPLACE R*TARDO.

Or to put him in the same backfield as Ricky and have the most lethal 1-2 punch in the league.

Cedric_Benson said:
I want him to come back. But i seriously doubt he will.......

Im hoping he does though!

Think about this ok.........

Would you rather have him running for you, or against you....

Honestly?

:jetssuck:

Honestly? I DON'T GIVE A S-IT. We have Ronnie Brown now. Ricky could take a flying leap off the Sears Tower for all I care. We don't need him. Please, please get over it.

FireWrongstedt said:
I honestly can't believe how dense some of you are to even be discussing this after taking Brown. WHY TAKE BROWN THEN? The whole point of taking Brown was to REPLACE R*TARDO.

Personally I don't want Ricky back, I don't think it makes $$$ sense, and I think he's a putz for bailing on his team....however, people are talking about it because Saban was asked directly about Ricky after drafting Ronnie and he seemed open to his coming back.

FireWrongstedt said:
You people are delusional. Honestly.

Apparently this is hard for you to understand. Nick Saban (he's the coach and GM of the Dolphins) was asked directly about Ricky returning. He said it would be a great combination. In fact, he mentioned how Brown was used to playing with another star back.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Apparently this is hard for you to understand. Nick Saban (he's the coach and GM of the Dolphins) was asked directly about Ricky returning. He said it would be a great combination. In fact, he mentioned how Brown was used to playing with another star back.

No s*it Sherlock. He's keeping his options open for a possible trade. Ricky 'aint coming back. Period. End of story.

"He owes 8 million dollars, he'll probably declare bankrupty... "

congress passed, and the president signed legislation recently that makes it more difficult for people to declare bankruptcy and then just walk away from their debts. i do not know all the details of the bill, but i believe it requires people to sell off their assets in order to make restitution to those they owe money to. i remember seeing a story about this on the news and laughing out loud... my wife asked what was so funny, and i said "Ricky Williams just got bit in the @ss by karma!" which i dont necessarily believe in, but i know he does.

:cpatch:

FireWrongstedt said:
No s*it Sherlock. He's keeping his options open for a possible trade. Ricky 'aint coming back. Period. End of story.

End of story according to you. Trade him for what? What do you think we'll get for him? Alexander and Edge were available for a 2nd and no one took them. How do you figure we'd get ANYTHING for Ricky?

CanadaPhinsFan said:
End of story according to you. Trade him for what? What do you think we'll get for him? Alexander and Edge were available for a 2nd and no one took them. How do you figure we'd get ANYTHING for Ricky?

I'll take a 2-week supply of Twinkies for him. I don't care what we get. I'll take a '72 Pinto. I don't give a s-it. I just want him off the Dolphins so we can stop this nonsense. We have our RB now. This is it for Ricky with the Miami Dolphins.

CharlestonPhan said:
"He owes 8 million dollars, he'll probably declare bankrupty... "

congress passed, and the president signed legislation recently that makes it more difficult for people to declare bankruptcy and then just walk away from their debts. i do not know all the details of the bill, but i believe it requires people to sell off their assets in order to make restitution to those they owe money to. i remember seeing a story about this on the news and laughing out loud... my wife asked what was so funny, and i said "Ricky Williams just got bit in the @ss by karma!" which i dont necessarily believe in, but i know he does.

:cpatch:

That legislation is not yet good law. It very well might force Ricky's hand, though. There will be a rush of bankruptcies caused by this change, and Ricky very well may be one of them. I will note here that I have no opinion about whether this even applies to Ricky -- I haven't seen the legislation, and I have as few details as any of you about Ricky's financials.

And if he gets hurt, then what?

Bring in one of our back-ups that havent played in 2 years?

you know what, i think you lost a bet or something against ricky williams, because you'd have to be an idiot to not want him back

FireWrongstedt said:
I'll take a 2-week supply of Twinkies for him. I don't care what we get. I'll take a '72 Pinto. I don't give a s-it. I just want him off the Dolphins so we can stop this nonsense. We have our RB now. This is it for Ricky with the Miami Dolphins.

Luckily for those of us who care about winning, you don't run the show. We'll maximize Ricky's value should he come back because that's what will help us win.

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, well they should f-cking die. This is starting to actually make me angry now. We didn't draft a RB #2 overall and invest a ton of money in him so we can bring back dips-it Ricky and have them split carries, got it? He 'aint coming back. If he ever does, it won't be as a Miami Dolphin. When are you guys going to get that through your heads? When I ask? WHEN? :yell:

Did I say he was going to come back? No. I'm being open minded about it like Saban is. Did you bother hearing what Saban said? Here, it was on the main page at Finheaven yesterday I believe:

"He'd still welcome Ricky back and even said how good it would be to have two great running backs (Nick Saban on if this selection puts an end to Ricky Williams coming back) -- “No. Why would it? Two are better than one and this guy played, and I think this team (Auburn) went undefeated with two significant players in the same backfield and it’s because of his versatility that would allow you to use the guy like that. And this guy is an every down back now."

Did you just bash me for being open minded after hearing that? If you're not singling out me personally I apologize because that's what it feels like, but I'm still being open minded like it and appears Saban is too. I also said there's still going to be Ricky threads because I know how it is around here... Hell we still have threads about Jay Fiedler even by guys who BASH him too!! Look at your name... FireWrongstedt, you think I'm living in the past with Ricky...? Wanny's gone, Saban's here. Saban has shown some interest in Ricky... I'm being open minded about the whole situation and I think that's really the best thing you can do. Be open-minded rather than have your own personal feelings get involved.

Back
Top Bottom